Venting fustration

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pooley100777

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just decided to take 5 minutes because if you have ever tried putting furniture up you will know were i am coming from.

We brought a wardrobe, dresser and cot from Mamas and Papas the other week and I decided that today was the day to try and put the *** thing up. Well 2 hours in and I have had to start again because I have put the legs on the wrong way round!

Its not that I have done it wrong that bothers me, it’s taking it all apart again because you cant simply take one bit off because it's all interlinked!

I am sure IKEA DIY sets have numbers on so you know what you are doing, I just hope my little bundle of joy doesn't come along in the next 3 days because she won't have where to sleep!

I can barely handle putting a TV stand together, nevermind wardrobes and honeysuckle :cool:

That stuff is specifically designed that way, just so you will screw up then have to take it apart and put it back together again. Only to find you have pieces left over and you're not sure where they go.

I just take it slow, and do it right the first time. It's not really THAT hard. Even with Ikea honeysuckle that's nothing but ******* pictures of dudes being happy or sad, and pegs going into slots of long pieces that look just like the other long pieces. The only difficult part is the physical labor involved. That's why I have a man do the physical work, and I have to tell him what to do. ^-^

Latest posts

Back