Very, very lonely...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am 21/male and I am literally alone, I have no friends, exept for my parents I have nobody to talk to. I don´t feel like explaining how and why. Also I am sick and tired of this horrible advice people give you. Its all about how things should change etc. I fear nothing will ever change. I am not even that depressed I just get tired of doing nothing and being alone all day. I am currently unemployed to make things worse. I also quit school so I get lousy jobs. Please spare me the advice. I enjoy talking to people, but most people I meet online have lesser problems. They have a partner and/or just a few friends.
Anyway I am pretty normal, kids in Highschool just hated me for some reason and so I ended up with no friends at all. Its very hard to try and meet people when your alone. Its even harder to try to find a girl. Everything just gets a 150% harder. I am sick of living like this, I am just sick of trying. I am sick of people trying to help with advice. The only way to help is to hang out with me, yet I dont even meet people my age. Also I still live with my parents, they stoped asking about my future and what I am going to do with my life etc. a few months ago and it actually worries me somewhat. I have given up and I believe they have given up on me too. This just depresses me. This is basicly all I have to say. Please don´t give any advice or ask any questions about why I refuse to work and try to meet people etc. It wont change or help me a bit so...

roflmao...i like your name...

It reminds me of my ex...holier than thou BS.
Lets fucken hold hands and sing fucken cumbaya..while w're at this :p

No advice....
Mmmm...I've been there and done that.
If nothing changes...nothing changes.
Sometimes i have to sit in my own honeysuckle for a while to know the truth.
As for me ..a while, while.
Eventaully I got sick and tired of being sick and tired of my honeysuckle.
Once i crossed that threshold...it's like a total brain fart...lmao
None of my BS worked anymore..It's like something hit me between
the eyes or at the core of my being. A fucken light bulb came on.
I started wanting to get well...It was like a process,
i deemed i needed. Life is not without pains...but suffering is optional.
But whatever it took for me to get to that piont.

The only **** problem was..i dug myself a deep hole or was in
a major rut. Once I saw the light and the truth... nothing can
ever be return or be the same again.

In every fiber, bones and cells of my being...
A knowing , an acceptence, a reckoning, an awakening.

I know the truth....I'm responsible for my life...wheather it be
misery or happiness. The bottom that I dug for myself was great,
it hurt, it was fucken misery to the core....I don't want that anymore.

Simple...really. I don't want to put my hand on the fucken buring stove again.
the process...the processs..the process
Some poeple have a higher threashold for pains and misery than others...I dunno.

Come to find out...it's actaully easier to get off of my ass and do somtime about my life..
but it couldn't have been that easy....i didn't have the fire in my ass back when before
i hitted bottom.

I don't lack faith, willingness , nor power. These things are neutural.
It's my chioce...I have that freedom...
I'll either belive my life sucks...became willing to take actions or inactions to make my life sucks.

or I can belive my life will get better or is good and become willing to take the necessary actions
to make my life enjoyable and happy.

I live in constant grace...I don't lack grace wheather it be for ill or for good.

whatever turns me on...:p

Lonesome Crow said:
roflmao...i like your name...

It reminds me of my ex...holier than thou BS.
Lets fucken hold hands and sing fucken cumbaya..while w're at this :p

No advice....
Mmmm...I've been there and done that.
If nothing changes...nothing changes.
Sometimes i have to sit in my own honeysuckle for a while to know the truth.
As for me ..a while, while.
Eventaully I got sick and tired of being sick and tired of my honeysuckle.
Once i crossed that threshold...it's like a total brain fart...lmao
None of my BS worked anymore..It's like something hit me between
the eyes or at the core of my being. A fucken light bulb came on.
I started wanting to get well...It was like a process,
i deemed i needed. Life is not without pains...but suffering is optional.
But whatever it took for me to get to that piont.

The only **** problem was..i dug myself a deep hole or was in
a major rut. Once I saw the light and the truth... nothing can
ever be return or be the same again.

In every fiber, bones and cells of my being...
A knowing , an acceptence, a reckoning, an awakening.

I know the truth....I'm responsible for my life...wheather it be
misery or happiness. The bottom that I dug for myself was great,
it hurt, it was fucken misery to the core....I don't want that anymore.

Simple...really. I don't want to put my hand on the fucken buring stove again.
the process...the processs..the process
Some poeple have a higher threashold for pains and misery than others...I dunno.

Come to find out...it's actaully easier to get off of my ass and do somtime about my life..
but it couldn't have been that easy....i didn't have the fire in my ass back when before
i hitted bottom.

I don't lack faith, willingness , nor power. These things are neutural.
It's my chioce...I have that freedom...
I'll either belive my life sucks...became willing to take actions or inactions to make my life sucks.

or I can belive my life will get better or is good and become willing to take the necessary actions
to make my life enjoyable and happy.

I live in constant grace...I don't lack grace wheather it be for ill or for good.

whatever turns me on...:p

This.

Sometimes life is great, that's okay.
Sometimes life sucks, that's okay too.
When it's time for a change it'll happen.

im in the exact same situation as you. lost buncha friends after high school, bad blood and honeysuckle. live at home while all my other friends are at other collges having a good time. its great.

i'm sorry,

:)

even if you wanted some advice i don't have any but

*hugs*

and you can pm me anytime

:)

Thanks. Seriously I just hate being alone. I have been alone all my life. I don´t care about much all I want is to not be alone every single day. I wake up and I have no one to talk to, next day the same etc etc. Im just sick of this.

I'm also sorry to hear about that. Well, at this point, at least things could only get better for you, right? :)

I'm a 20 year old female...also lonely, ha, how else would I have found this site? I'm also sick of feeling so alone. I also consider myself to be a normal person, I have no reason really to be lonely, except I just don't seem to connect to people too well. I also can't find a guy (or at least a nice one who'd treat me with love, compassion, respect and dignity). I will say, a lot of people our age (male and female) seem to be complete jerks and are completely immature, but I do understand it's frustrating not finding anyone your age to hang out with. :-(

Good luck to you! :)

Hi,

I'm sorry as well. I'm in the same boat as you two. I'm 21 and there are plenty of days where I wake up, wanting to talk to someone but just cant. For me personally I just don't want to force someone to talk to me, like I want them to want to talk to me-if that makes sense. I think thats what I miss; someone actually wanting to take an interest in me, in my life, my goals, my aspirations. I sometimes feel like i'm there for others but others are not there for me. Anyways, I hope you feel better.

I just feel really really bad lately, I fear nothing will ever change for the better. Im just sad and afraid of living like this for years to come. I am basicly a prisoner. :(

lonelier-than-thou said:
I just feel really really bad lately, I fear nothing will ever change for the better. Im just sad and afraid of living like this for years to come. I am basicly a prisoner. :(

(((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

You're reaching out to people now, and it's on your own terms. We'll always be here.:)

Latest posts

Back