Video Blogs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelDrop

Reaction score
I decided to start making videos blogs - because i like filming, and once over I thought i would take it up as a career..

But anyway; i have started making videos blogs on youtube just to express myself... i have made one video discussing my past with depression/suicide etc.. and the others are just random or comedy.

Check them out if you want :) And maybe subscribe?
You never know, i might make you laugh ;-)

http://uk.youtube.com/user/MiaNovacek

Those are nice videos, I'm watching them now. I've thought about making videos but I don't like my voice. It sounds a bit too soft and slightly 'gay'. And I have a minor lisp. I'm sorry to hear about the bullying in school. I was never really bullied in school much, because I just hid away in the library and tried not to get noticed :p

Nice videos though, thanks for sharing your thoughts and life with us.

AngelDrop!!! How cool are your blogs. Amazing. Your amazing :D

How anyone at school could think of you as ugly I have no clue. Your very pretty. You must had been the ugly duckling that terned out to be the beautiful swan.

The one where you think ppl well think of you as naked. lol Well ye I did wonder. Oh was I hoping hahah, but anyway the videos are intriguing and I listened to all 3 of them. I hope you have moved on from the past. You have a lot to live for. Your obviously a very good looking and intelligent young women.

Edit, BTW, How long have you lived alone for?

Thank you :)
Btw i have more than 3 videos! lol. - http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=MiaNovacek&view=videos

Caesium I'm sure your voice is fine! Don't worry about it! :) Just do it if you want to! You could always make a video and set it to private so only a selected few can see it until you raise your confidence more.
I get abuse sometimes :S One guy wrote this comment on my depression video..

"Impossible. Give up. This life will only betray you."

I replied to him with..

"Ok hun, I will go buy a new set of kitchen knives ... because you said so!
Why dont you just swollow your tongue. Not only will it stop you effecting other people's lives in such a negitive way but also, you will probably be taking your own advice. "

You get morons everywhere :p but it's only the cowards who do it online... because i'm sure he wouldn't say those words to me in person.
However, I'd probably say a lot worse in response if he did.

Anyway; thank you for the compliments! And i dont know... maybe I have changed since school haha :-/

I didn't say fit!
I said "I think i'm too thin to be a goth"..

And then as I was standing up, I said "look how thin" but i was standing too much above the mic for you to hear the end of "thin"..

AngelDrop said:
Oooh and i have lived on my own since i was 16 :)
So three years now. x

That is a young age to be living on your own from. You must have a very strong character. You come across as you have.

I was getting a little pushed for time yesterday but I may go back and check the other videos out.

I also had a look at your site yesterday as well. All very impressive stuff.

AngelDrop said:
I didn't say fit!
I said "I think i'm too thin to be a goth"..

And then as I was standing up, I said "look how thin" but i was standing too much above the mic for you to hear the end of "thin"..

It's funny in both cases. Be proud, not much makes me laugh.

Latest posts

Back