views !!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueocean08

Reaction score
Hi All...

I am newbie in this forum and looking for views from people here about my relationship confusion..!!

I met a girl and I kind of like her.. I know her mostly in emails.. She lives bit far from my place.. I have met her three times and had good time.. She works 7 days and long hrs and doesnot find much time..

Everything was going fine, till I realized that its over one and half year that I know her this way.. I have asked her out many times and everytime she has a problem that she is busy.. not to say that she is avoiding as she has been out with me before, but I dont know how to add interest in our relation if we cannot meet...

I have indicated her many times and last month I decided to move on.. She responded that she does care about our relation, and she will try to find more time, but its still the same..

I dont know what should I do.. We email each other every day, but I wonder how much can I know someone in emails.

Any suggessions ??

What dose she do for a living that's 7 days a week and long hours ?
Would that involve taking care of children and a husband ?

If you get along after having met three times, patience may pay off. How stuck are both of you to what you are currenly doing?

Thanks for the posts...
I am not much stuck with what I am currently do.. but she has couple of jobs she goes to.. unfare to ask anyone to leave work, I guess..
But after this long I dont know how long should I wait..

blueocean08 said:
Thanks for the posts...
I am not much stuck with what I am currently do.. but she has couple of jobs she goes to.. unfare to ask anyone to leave work, I guess..

Hi Blue :)
All I can say is that actions speak louder than words. Since you can't control another persons life, you have two choices. You can stay in the relationship and put up with it or you can leave it and find someone who can do things with you. After a year and a half, I don't think things are gonna change. They may but, I doubt it.

Naleena said:
...After a year and a half, I don't think things are gonna change. They may but, I doubt it.

Unfortunately that very well may be the case. blueocean, she told you that she would find more time for you, but you say this didn't come about. It doesn't sound like you two have agreed on any plans beyond that.

blueocean08 said:

Really only you can decide that. Only you know how much what you two have now means to you and how much you want to hold onto that. As far as things changing, it doesn't sound real promising based on what you described.

If she really cares about you she will find the time to be with you. If you are not that bothered with keeping in touch with her you should atleast slow down the e-mails one by one until you only do it on a rare occasion. See how she reacts to that. The result may reveal lots to you about her and her true feelings toward you.

Thanks everyone to post to this thread and for the suggessions..
I guess, I do know what I am looking at and way forward may be tough but true !!

Lonesome Crow said:
What dose she do for a living that's 7 days a week and long hours ?
Would that involve taking care of children and a husband ?

I don't know why, but milk AND cookies shot out of my nose after reading this.

Latest posts

Back