vomit now

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

putter65

Reaction score
People putting romantic photo's on facebook !

new couples who have just met. 'Look at us !'

makes me sick !

putter65 said:

makes me sick !

I have to laugh at your title though...that used to make me want to vomit too when I was in a darker place, but now it makes me envious and motivates me to put myself in a better place. I know the Russian thing has got you down...

Montreal Skye said:
putter65 said:

makes me sick !

I have to laugh at your title though...that used to make me want to vomit too when I was in a darker place, but now it makes me envious and motivates me to put myself in a better place. I know the Russian thing has got you down...

I'm half joking.

I remember at xmas when I caught my so called girlfriend with some bloke with gray hair, 2 of my facebook friends got engaged. I only have 28 friends on there as well. Felt honeysuckle about that.

I do have the ability now to forget about bad honeysuckle. I am sure the russian thing will be out of my mind soon. (Unless she continues to write that is !)

I am good at one thing: golf - 67 today, 3 under ! :D

putter65 said:
I'm half joking.

I remember at xmas when I caught my so called girlfriend with some bloke with gray hair, 2 of my facebook friends got engaged. I only have 28 friends on there as well. Felt honeysuckle about that.

I do have the ability now to forget about bad honeysuckle. I am sure the russian thing will be out of my mind soon. (Unless she continues to write that is !)

You are good at golf!! I'm glad you can forget about the bad stuff, I think you should block the Russian from your email. Personally I don't go on Facebook or any of those social media places, I felt more lonely when I was on them.

Yep, yep, what Callie said. Just change your settings so they don't pop up. Usually when I see something like that I just ignore it. Doesn't bother me too much though. Sometimes those lovely dovey pictures can be annoying or sickening when they are over the top or when someone puts things like "OMG Love you so much, xoxoxoxo." You want to tell them to get a room. But hey why be jealous because someone is happy?

Callie said:
putter65 said:
Callie said:
You can choose not to look....

not really, when they are friends, the photo's appear on my page. How can you not look ?

You can set it so that you don't see their pictures in your feed

yes I have just done that

Montreal Skye said:
putter65 said:
I'm half joking.

You are good at golf!! I'm glad you can forget about the bad stuff, I think you should block the Russian from your email. Personally I don't go on Facebook or any of those social media places, I felt more lonely when I was on them.

yes I am 4 handicap at golf.

I doubt i will hear from the russian again. I may miss her letters for a few days but after a week I won't. I am losing my interest in facebook. I just need it to organize my lottery syndicate.

Lol yeh funny title. :p

Romantic lovey dovey photo's do not bother me generally and sometimes if it is a genuine one it can makes me smile. :)
What can annoy me though is when a couple (especially new couples who dont actually really know each other that well anyway) are all over each other, feel the need to show everybody every thing they do for some reason and write exaggerated comments all the time about how much love they have for each other. It is quite immature in my opinion.

I actually think in a way it is just ignorant to do that anyway because if you have all these photos and comments on your profile and then something goes wrong in the relationship it can make you look like an idiot. lol

ShybutHi said:

Romantic lovey dovey photo's do not bother me generally and sometimes if it is a genuine one it can makes me smile. :)
What can annoy me though is when a couple (especially new couples who dont actually really know each other that well anyway) are all over each other, feel the need to show everybody every thing they do for some reason and write exaggerated comments all the time about how much love they have for each other. It is quite immature in my opinion.

I actually think in a way it is just ignorant to do that anyway because if you have all these photos and comments on your profile and then something goes wrong in the relationship it can make you look like an idiot. lol

Like the old:
"I love you!"
"I love you more!"
"No, I love you more!"
"No, I love you more!"
THAT is annoying!!! :D

ShybutHi said:

I did go out with this woman last year. She wrote a nice comment about me 'having a good time with good company' - she later deleted it a few days later. I went out with her for 2 months as well.

I put things like 'going out' or 'having a nice time' - I don't mention who I am with. (When I go out that is ! :)

I have thrown up before to seeing people being romantic together. I always keep the remote handy when watching tv because I never know what might show up.

sentiententity said:
vomit now

Ok,

BLAAAAAAAAAARF

she's just put another lovey dovey photo on facebook. I worked with her for about 8 years, I always liked her and I always knew she didn't like me in that way.

As always when people get together I wonder why. What is so good about him ? And what is so bad about me ?

I'd much rather put up with the happy people who are in a relationship than the ones who always have to post their drama on Facebook.

Latest posts

Back