Wage Tantric Jihad!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
Well I'm back, the book is done. I'm getting a copyright via legalzoom, they also include a website design consultation. So it's getting there.

Meanwhile, it seems that quantum tantra, the power of god, is going to be taking some interesting and rather funny directions.

[youtube]GpaamjERAkc[/youtube]

Since the requirement for psychological perfection is to endorse all creation as holy, and as sex is the holy act of creation, though I wish the company of a single person, I have nothing but a wide open heart for all of creation. http://quantumtantra.com/entry.html

its done so fast? Link the website though.

It's not a particularly big book, only 41 pages with 22 chapters, several of which are only a single page, and a few that are 5 or 6 pages. Usually I can stuff 30 pages into a chapter, lol, but I'm finding that in this case a simplistic approach is more suitable. As the work clears up so much confusion, I found that a standard 100-200 page approach is simply unnecessary. I'll be sure to come around when things are set up. I have mentioned ALL forums in the special thanks page too.

Well I appreciate your being helpful, but what makes them anything special? Worldwide distribution just means availability, print on demand companies do not market for you.

So far, I've sent proposals to Infinity publishing and Holy Fire. Call me perfectionistic, but I want a publisher with a good name for my work.

update:

We don’t put our hands in all your pockets. We make less profit per book so you can sell a lot of them. We want to make money with you, not from you. This is what defines our philosophy.

They seem to have a good philosophy so I'll consider it.

Have a look at the Why Felibri section. Some of the reasons make it worth it, IF you can't get your book published. Plus you can advertise your book on your own website.

Just trying to help, so don't shoot me :p

Tantric Jihad may very well be the greatest punk rock band name of all time.

Yes, it will make an excellent band. Anyways the official release by 1/1/11 but I'm copyrighting now so noone can steal it. I'm setting up a site. I'm speaking with a Christian Publisher at the moment, Holy Fire, whose name is significant.

Steal it? Aren't you just saying believe in "The Lord Our God"... Havn't people been saying that for a LONG TIME... You stole it... THEIF!!!

Latest posts

Back