**WallflowerGirl83 - In Need of Support, Please Help**

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Hello ALL,

I just wanted to say that for those of you who know or remember the ALL member WallflowerGirl83, she is in serious need of support right now. I think it would be a good idea if any here who consider her a friend to reach out and talk to her and show her that she is appreciated. Even a brief message would do, anything to keep her spirits up and tell her to hang in there.

Please take a moment to send her some kind, helpful, and encouraging words, if you can.

Thanks,

Ska Fish

I have pre cancerous cells on my cervix and I have to get them removed, I'm really nervous and feel like I'm not going to wake up once they put me to sleep. And one of my good friends killed himself recently..... I'm really heart broken about that. I feel like I don't want to be around anyone or talk to people or use Forums anymore cause I just don't want to be a bother to people. :( So instead I just isolate myself....

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I have pre cancerous cells on my cervix and I have to get them removed, I'm really nervous and feel like I'm not going to wake up once they put me to sleep. And one of my good friends killed himself recently..... I'm really heart broken about that. I feel like I don't want to be around anyone or talk to people or use Forums anymore cause I just don't want to be a bother to people. :( So instead I just isolate myself....

You aren't a bother to anyone here.

Paraiyar said:
WallflowerGirl83 said:

You aren't a bother to anyone here.

Thank you. That means a lot to me. <3

WallflowerGirl83 said:

They have all sorts of things now days to remove cancerous cells. How well you'll be taken care of before, during, and after depends on the facility. If you like them well enough, just believe they'll do right by you. Most medical personnel are kind enough to do just that.

I'm sorry to hear about this, WFG. I am guessing that this is caught early on? If so then I'm glad, it should be taken care off soon though I know how it can be depressing to even want to go through with it. May you have the strength to keep going forward and get through this well.

My condolences for the loss of your friend too. :(

Please try to take care and I really hope that you will come back to us with good news soon. When will you have to get them removed?

*hugs* to you.

I'll be thinking of you wallflowergirl. You are going to do great, and everything will be taken care of. You are never a burden. Please reach out to us, we are here for you.

WallflowerGirl83 said:

Hi Samantha,
I had a precancerous polyp removed from my cervix 2-3 years ago. When my doctor found it, I was so anxious and had a lot of "what ifs" on my mind. So I know exactly how you're feeling. I didn't tell many people at that time but I told a few friends, some of whom shared their own experiences with health scares. The doc removed it and all is well now.
I'm sorry to hear about your friend.
Take care of yourself and don't be shy about reaching our for help when you need it.

-Teresa

Hi Samantha,

I had pre-cancerous polyps and a huge fibroid removed many years ago under a general anaesthetic - actually I had a hysterectomy and part of my cervix removed.

Best thing I ever did although I was really nervous about going through with it.

Never had any problems since :)

Latest posts

Back