Wanted?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

ShybutHi

Does anyone else ever get this??? Im really shy and sometimes dont talk much, sometimes i will talk alot it just depends really. But i feel alot of the time, especially if meeting up with people who im not so familiar with, that im not wanted there. Its probably all in my mind i mean i have known alot of the people in my social group for a long time, its just that its like they know me so well, they know my general opinion on most things and they dont really ask me my opinion's on stuff much anymore. Then when it comes to people i dont know i will be really shy so i guess people feel like they are intruding by asking me questions or something. I do try and be more confident and outgoing, ask other people things and generally be interested in other people and whats going on in their lives but its just hard to break out of the shy bubble sometimes.

Maybe im just destined to feel alone forever.

Dammit i feel so lonely. :(

Yes, I get that way a lot.

I'd like to say something useful and helpful here, but well, nothing is coming to me at the moment

((((((shy))))))

I swear we should have a physical support group and talk about this type of stuff over coffee and cookies...

Yeah I get that way a lot sometimes.
It's mostly in your mind. The trick is to be aware of the narcissism of the human race.
They're not thinking about wanting you, or not wanting you.
They don't care. They're usually dealing with their own honeysuckle, so they're not thinking about you.
Once you realize that, it's a little bit easier to integrate.
It's all just cognitive dissonance, don't psych yourself out. Just enjoy.

Yeah i suppose i should just go out with the mindset of "fk you im joining in and if you dont like it then tough". lol

I always get wary of whether im interfering with other people if they dont specifically ask me to go out with them or if i asked them instead. Like if i just turn up somewhere i feel that they dont want me there but i guess thats probably just me overthinking things.

ShybutHi said:
Yeah i suppose i should just go out with the mindset of "fk you im joining in and if you dont like it then tough". lol

I always get wary of whether im interfering with other people if they dont specifically ask me to go out with them or if i asked them instead. Like if i just turn up somewhere i feel that they dont want me there but i guess thats probably just me overthinking things.

I'll be very frank with you.
The only way you're interfering is when your cock blocking some other guy.
So unless you have some cock-blocking fetish (lmfao) I think you're in the clear.

Your def overthinking things. Don't worry about it.

Latest posts

Back