Washington D.C. Area?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
I live in the Washington D.C. Area, specifically Northern Virginia, anyone out there?

Lol, why the "Dang"? 30, 40, even 60 minutes isn't that far away at all. It seems like that's the distance the responding people are from you. Are you looking for a hang-out friend, a girlfriend, or just curious?

downbythebay said:
Lol, why the "Dang"? 30, 40, even 60 minutes isn't that far away at all. It seems like that's the distance the responding people are from you. Are you looking for a hang-out friend, a girlfriend, or just curious?

Either one, the thing is though I don't have a car, so I take the bus and metro every where.

Knight said:
downbythebay said:

Either one, the thing is though I don't have a car, so I take the bus and metro every where.

Alotta people go to DC once in a while though. I haven't been lately cause I've felt like honeysuckle but I use MARC to get there. Perhaps when people go there they could say so on your thread here :) , otherwise its hard to find people in a specific small area

for 3.50 dollars you can go to Baltimore from D.C. on the Marc if you're disabled. For nondisabled it is 7 bucks. From Union Station.

Hey Sophia, not sure if that was directed to me but I'm not disabled and I don't live in Baltimore, just by it, so I use the station in the next town over and the MARC is about 7 bucks. It's pretty convenient, and can't beat the price! Just wish it would run on weekends. Interesting about the disabled rate though, didn't know that, thanks, I will tell that to one of my disabled family members

Latest posts

Back