weird feeling day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya, sometimes i just feel antsy, or kinda nervous for no reason, actually i'm feeling kinda like that today,

i think i just have too much engery that i haven't used, i should go for a bike ride or something later today that ussally helps.

evanescencefan91 said:
ya, sometimes i just feel antsy, or kinda nervous for no reason, actually i'm feeling kinda like that today,

i think i just have too much engery that i haven't used, i should go for a bike ride or something later today that ussally helps.

thats a good idea i might go for a walk or something

I get those feelings too sometimes. I think it's your mind having a weird reaction to something out of the norm... That's how it is with me. I never seem to know until I realize it, then that feeling goes away. Everyone is different, just giving my two cents about the situation.

I feel like that alot just take a walk that should work or even better a bike ride.

Some time's I feel disasosiated from reallity (spacey) it may be diet, caffene, sugar, starch,(or maybe I'm just crazy)

I feel kind of numb, or something, it's one of those days you feel like you should be feeling 'something', but you're not, just weird. Like you run into some jerk that started threatening you or picking a fight with you, but you don't feel any emotion regarding it, but you feel like you should, but instead you just walk away, but it keeps bothering you. (just an example)

I was having one of those days today. I'd call it a surreal feeling day. Then I saw it was raining outside and decided to go out for a walk in the pouring rain with my two big doggies. Good times.

Latest posts

Back