Well crap

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
Well I hadn't posted here for a bit thought I had been able to shake off being lonely but I was wrong. I should be happy today was a pretty good day I got to go to this luncheon with every one else at my school that has good grades it was kind of nice and felt like for a few seconds that I was part of them. Once again though its night they are all having fun being with each other and I am stuck studying and doing homework to make sure my grades stay good. I really don't need to but its the only thing I have.
I really wish I could meet some people that I could talk about the many things I want to talk about and wish someone would see me for the person I am not just all the things i accomplish. I really just wish I could have someone close to me that I could love and they would love me.

Its sick sometimes I really wish I could just get like a A- or even a B in a class so I could finaly relax. Every moment is spent making sure I keep my grades so that one day I will be something every day I just tell my self a few more years till everything will be great. It is a vicious cycle but its all I have and I don't know anything else.

I know what you mean. I don't want to be some sort of perfectionist, but when it comes to my grades, that's just the way I am. But I'm not like that with many other things...

Josh- I was in your exact same spot from the time I was 10 until I graduated from college. Believe me, it may not always be fun, but it is completely worth it. Once I got into grad school I could ease up just a bit in my classes. Whenever you reach your goal (more school, a good job), you will be incredibly glad that you didn't let yourself slip.

I understand also. I try my hardest to get decent grades in school, but my parents always focus on what I do bad in, not what I'm succeeding in. Well, I have like a billion projects to do now, and I'm afraid all the stress of them piling up will make me not try hard enough on them. Ugh, I hate school.

oh, i understand you all so well; for my mother nothing is good enopugh! NOTHING! but the only time she seems proud of me is when i do good at aschool, and i do good, but even when i relax just a bit smth happens and i get a bad mark and i get depressed because i know my mom will not be happy, so everything i have to do is study and study...most of my loneliness problems are because of this...my classmates don't like me because i learn...kind of sad, i just wish it all pays off in the end, actually i know it will all pay off, but it is hard! we just need to keep learning i guess...

your mother LOVES you TOO much...
it's not the deal when she is mad on you because an bad mark... it's just.. she wants you to be the best.. and you are...

Hey Angel,

I agree, your mom just wants you to be a success and have lots of opportunities. The better you do in school the more chances you will have a fun and happy life, scholarships and rewards, she wants you to be happy!

lonelygirl said:
Hey Angel,

I agree, your mom just wants you to be a success and have lots of opportunities. The better you do in school the more chances you will have a fun and happy life, scholarships and rewards, she wants you to be happy!

+1

my parents are the same (although i not the best in the class [normal/satisfactory] ;)
they just want us to be better and better...so we couldn't face so many troubles in future when passing to an university/college...so we can have a good job... and these "problems" that all the teenagers have with their parents are nothing in comparison with the problems we (teenagers) will face in future, when we will be grownups already...
try to understand your mother and do whatever she says you to do... (although i have THE SAME PROBLEM)...

My advice > TRY TO BE STRONG and face this period of time!

P.S. a kiss and a big smile!!!

P.P.S sry for my mistakes ;)

Latest posts

Back