Well hello there...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freya

Reaction score
Hi...I'm Freya

Tbh I'm not sure how I feel about being lonely atm...I get quite down about it & then at other times I just get on with work & the usual stuff & live with it...

When I'm not at work, I spend quite a lot of time on the net...just wandering...i also like to play video games...my current favs are Fable 2, Dead Space & Left4Dead...tho I also play Gears...but I'm not very good!!! My fav characters are Altier (from Assassins Creed) & Faith (from Morrors Edge).

I also like tattoos & have several, inc: a really cool Crimson Omen & I just had my nose pierced today...I don't know what else to say really...excdept Hi...:D

Welcome Freya

Hello Freya - cool name!

Freya said:

Tbh I'm not sure how I feel about being lonely atm...I get quite down about it & then at other times I just get on with work & the usual stuff & live with it...
You're not the only one; I seem to go through highs and lows throughout the year for no reason in particular, although sometimes I do attribute it to loneliness.
Freya said:

When I'm not at work, I spend quite a lot of time on the net...just wandering...i also like to play video games...my current favs are Fable 2, Dead Space & Left4Dead...tho I also play Gears...but I'm not very good!!! My fav characters are Altier (from Assassins Creed) & Faith (from Morrors Edge).

Great another fellow gamer! I've just finished Fable 2 too, and loved it. I had trouble getting into Assassin's Creed - it just didn't seem to click with me. I'm spending far too much time on Halo 3 online at the moment too; it's just so addictive! Would you recommend Left4Dead?

Welcome to the forum.

Freya said:
Hi...I'm Freya

I also like tattoos & have several, inc: a really cool Crimson Omen & I just had my nose pierced today...I don't know what else to say really...excdept Hi...:D

ewww, its you :p lol

welcome to the forumz
and don't forget about the flower tat on your hand as well, that's your best 1 :)

spuzzwink said:
Would you recommend Left4Dead?

Thanks...& oh yes I would def recommend L4D...its really good fun...if you like Zombie shooters that aren't too complicated...tbh the game is totally focused upon online play...but the verses mode is a really good laugh...especially when you play as the infected...tho not everyone I know likes it so maybe it would be a good idea to rent it first as it seems to be a 'love it or hate it' game...if you know what I mean?

Freya said:
Hi...I'm Freya

Hello Freya! Usually, loneliness for me entails depression and apathy toward this cruel world that so delights in ruthlessly haunting me with many relentless eHarmony commercials... I make a point to mention that because I've tried eHarmony in the past, to find absolutely no matches. Twice. Ever since, I've held nothing but bitter contempt toward the bloody site - but a tad off topic there.

I too, love video games. I've never played Fable or Left4Dead, but I did love Gears of War (I've yet to play the second). Dead Space, however, was somewhat of a disappointment (forgive me, in advance, for flaring my opinion). What motives can one ascribe to what can best be described as the rank idiocy necessary to turn a perfectly good game with a decent storyline and an expertly crafted environment into a not-so-good one by making it a third person shooter?! You can hardly see anything around you with your own body filling up half the screen, and turning around to get a creepy-crawly sneaking up behind you is just hell! The controls, also, overall proved very difficult to hone. But, that's what you get, I suppose, when you make a console game utterly inflexible to computer platforms. ¬.¬

But! To its credit, it wasn't too bad of a game (I just think it wouldn't of killed them to add a 1st person option somewhere in there). Anyhow. Welcome to the forum. ^ ^

Hello and welcome! I hope you'll like it here. Oh, and I really like your name too! :)

Van Hooligan said:
ewww, its you :p lol

welcome to the forumz
and don't forget about the flower tat on your hand as well, that's your best 1 :)

Hay Van how's things? nice to see you again honey...as you can see my 'purple fetish' continues...:)

Latest posts

Back