well, here's why I'm lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amacolor

Reaction score
hi my ex girlfriend is trying to ruin my life because i didn't love her so she's telling everyone at school they aren't allowed to be friends with me and she is really scary so people don't talk to me when she's around and she's always around and she teamed up with someone who I stopped being friends with because they would be really cruel and then say I had to forgive them because they were just doing it because they were so jealous of me and i finally stopped being friends with that person because it was so emotionally draining to get picked on and then have to comfort the bully but the two of them together are making my life hell and i am so lonely because no one will reach out to me because they are all so scared of the two of them.

That's awful. Have you tried talking to an administrator at your school? I'm pretty sure what your ex and her friend is doing is harassment and the faculty shouldn't allow it.

Whoa. So much horrible meanness! Do your ex and former friend threaten everyone at school to further their intimidation? Someone should step up and talk to administration or if they don't do anything, to a parent about it. Otherwise those two keep bullying and scaring everyone in the school which is an unhealthy setting at school for all the students.

People can be so petty can't they amacolor? Focus your attentions on real friends and on your studies. Believe it or not, the social dramas you're living through will pass into memory and be a lot less important. Doesn't help much right now, but keep your eyes on the real prize, worthy long term relationships and a successful rewarding career that's right for you.

amacolor said:
hi my ex girlfriend is trying to ruin my life because i didn't love her so she's telling everyone at school they aren't allowed to be friends with me and she is really scary so people don't talk to me when she's around and she's always around and she teamed up with someone who I stopped being friends with because they would be really cruel and then say I had to forgive them because they were just doing it because they were so jealous of me and i finally stopped being friends with that person because it was so emotionally draining to get picked on and then have to comfort the bully but the two of them together are making my life hell and i am so lonely because no one will reach out to me because they are all so scared of the two of them.

This is horrible. No person should be afraid of school and ex-friends. I am wondering if there's a school counselor you can talk to about learning some coping strategies? And I agree with constant -- hang in there. I was bullied non-stop in school. It felt like I would never manage to deal with it, or that it would ever end. I kept my focus on my studies because that was the only thing in my control. Life went on. I moved on in life. Now, years later, I rarely think about it, or about them. Hang in there. You are strong. You can do it. And find some help, as other posters here have suggested.

You have to talk to someone about this. Talk to a teacher or your parents.

Remember, kid, if you know you did nothing wrong you've got nothing to be worried about. Show people you're confident in yourself and more mature than those kids. Your ex is just very sad you didn't love her. So understand that, but don't let her run all over you. Tell the teachers and your parents. It's what you'd do if she was bullying, wouldn't you?

P.s. just had a thought, I hope you don't think telling them that, would make you less "manly" or whatever. Just checking, since y'know, kids have some worries they don't need to have.

PixiePalace said:
That's awful. Have you tried talking to an administrator at your school? I'm pretty sure what your ex and her friend is doing is harassment and the faculty shouldn't allow it.

yes, they've been talked to by administrators because it got kind of absurd {tripping people in the halls for walking around with me), but everyone has settled into this year and everyone seems to view me as marked... friendship with me isn't worth the trouble of facing those two.

Hopetracer said:
Whoa. So much horrible meanness! Do your ex and former friend threaten everyone at school to further their intimidation? Someone should step up and talk to administration or if they don't do anything, to a parent about it. Otherwise those two keep bullying and scaring everyone in the school which is an unhealthy setting at school for all the students.

Pretty much, yeah. They told people not to speak to me, and bragged about how successfully they were ruining my life. Administration got involved but everyone's still afraid/has moved on but is now in the habit of not really speaking to me.

Droopy said:

Remember, kid, if you know you did nothing wrong you've got nothing to be worried about. Show people you're confident in yourself and more mature than those kids. Your ex is just very sad you didn't love her. So understand that, but don't let her run all over you. Tell the teachers and your parents. It's what you'd do if she was bullying, wouldn't you?

P.s. just had a thought, I hope you don't think telling them that, would make you less "manly" or whatever. Just checking, since y'know, kids have some worries they don't need to have.

I'm a lesbian. Thanks though I get what you mean that's a good message.
I talked to my administration but things are still hostile at school.

You're in a tough spot amacolor. Wish I could fix it. I was in similar bind my freshman year in high school and went to the school principal for help. He made things better for a few weeks but after that I was on my own again. My lab partner in Intro To Physical Sciences was pretty popular, he was on the "inside" in contrast to me who was on the "outside" of high school society....OK, he wasn't that smart...I 'carried' him through the class syllabus, so he owed me, right? Well, he wouldn't stand up for me but he did introduce me to one really tough dude....really tough...like off the charts hard guy in high school...NOBODY messed with this guy.

This bad dude wanted to know why should he help me, so I said I'd owe him big-time...forever if that's how long it took to repay him the debt....So this bad mothergrabber fixed things with the ******* and his two suckups who were pushing me around. Boy did that ever work out good! And my status at school went up a few notches too. For awhile anyway.

Well the mega-bad-guy never did ask for the favor back, I graduated High school and went off to college. OK, this is just a reminiscence on my part I guess. But I do remember it was pretty serious when I was 14 years old. I hope you figure out a way to get things going better for you, amacolor.

amacolor said:
Droopy said:

I'm a lesbian. Thanks though I get what you mean that's a good message.
I talked to my administration but things are still hostile at school.

Of course you're a lesbian xDDD I'm sorry I assumed you were a guy.

Sorry to hear things are still hostile :S

If you ever need anyone to talk, don't talk to me- nah jk, I am here and so are others.

Lacrecia said:
Droopy said:
Lacrecia said:
welcome to ALL

Really?

Well if you do not want to feel welcome here. I take it back

Not Welcome to ALL

Sorry, I took it wrong way. I just thought you pasted that without reading what the original post was, but you can obviously say welcome anyway.

Sorry, take care.

Welcome to the forum. What an awful situation, I am really sorry you are going through this. I can never understand why people need to be so mean. I like Constant Strangers advice about concentrating on your studies, just think where might you be in 5 years and where will they be, they won't be bullying you, but keep at the administration.

Latest posts

Back