Well i googled lonely and here i am

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romie

Reaction score
Hopefully the exisitance of this forum will get me through the day

I'm desperately lonely, just broke up with a guy (lets call him GMW)as he kept dropping our plans at the last minute, kept me waiting for hours and it all feels like a 'here i go again'
This year feels like i've been put in a barrel and thrown down a hill, so much hurt. GMW was the first guy i've known in a long time who was genuinely nice, but he's completely emotinally unavailable, he doesn't see it but he is, he has several kids by several women and although he's not with them, he may as well be, they tell him to jump, he asks how high, without any thought of me or my plans and feelings
So i broke it off
And here i am again, knowing it was bank holiday (UK) and all families are together having a great time, my 2 friends where too busy for me, they have a lot of friends, i'm shy and fussy about who gets close, so i end up spending 2 days in fornt of the TV crying and now feel completely pathetic
Anyway
I'M LONELY
I just needed to share

Thanks

Welcome romie :)

Hi there romie. Your account has just been activated so I well move this thread to the new members forum for you.

Welcome here :)

Hey romie, welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to hear you're hurting, but I definitely think you made the right decision for yourself by letting him go. You deserve better girl! You got my support :) If you wanna talk sometime feel free to PM me

Hey Romie,
I hope you feel better soon. Just Nal and Oceanmist, I also feel that you did the right thing. You deserve someone who is caring and loving and not some flake. If you have time try stopping by the chat room sometime. Welcome to the forum.

Hello madame. That guy sounded like a walking ejaculation, there are plenty of decent beings out there.

.........Or so I've been told.

Hijacc said:
YOur name from tron?

you talkin ta me? no its not from tron, or i guess the last word is(?), its just some crazy inside joke from high school that i adopted as my nick name. if i had to guess it is from tron the movie and loke is from grand theft auto san andreas theres a dude in that game named OG loc*. put them together you have the newest dj sensation: loketron!

*but to be honest i think its something someone just blurted out when getting drunk meant having 2 1/2 smirnof ices'.

and if you wernt talking to me then........oh?

oh and last note!!!! im sorry if i stole this thread away from romie!!!! im very glad you stoped in to our little world and shared your experience with us. thats why i came here, because i needed to let it out and i love this place and all the people and just cant leave now!! so again sorry if i insulted you and welcome

romie said:
And here i am again, knowing it was bank holiday (UK) and all families are together having a great time, my 2 friends where too busy for me, they have a lot of friends, i'm shy and fussy about who gets close, so i end up spending 2 days in fornt of the TV crying and now feel completely pathetic

Thanks

I know this feeling all too well. I also spent bank Holiday weekend locked inside my flat playing music and drinking.

PM me if you want, and welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome guys

I try not to come online too often as i become reliant on it, i've been trying to find some new hobbies and plan the next few weeks

my name is just a shortened version of my sunday name for those who asked nowt to do with tron i'm afraid lol

speak to you all soon

thanks again

Latest posts

Back