Well I'm asking a girl out today....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
Wish me luck I'm going to need it.

I suffer from the inferiority complex no matter what I feel like im not good enough for anyone maybe today I can prove myself wrong.

I figured it was time to get off my ass and stop letting everyone feel sorry for me its all or nothing except you cant exactly say that because there is always another chance. But anyhow I guess if she says no I wont be too torn up inside its just I feel like she can make me happy for once I feel like maybe I have a chance with this person and im not doing it with a letter, through email, or on the phone im doing it face to face its time I do something about this godforsaken loniliness and break a curse that noone but myself created im going to be happy damnit and god if it means changing the very reason of my existence than so be it.

Thats all, I'm washing my hands of this filth.

Unacceptance said:
I don't believe in luck, or hope. However, may you triumph against all odds.

*nods*

Expect to be hearing about my success later this evening. :p

GO GET EM TIGER.
It's like this.

If she says something snippety, she actually wants you. She just needs to be drug back to the Man Cave so she can see the kitchen and realize it's awesome, and then she'll say "Oh Hijacc, you gorgeous hunk of man meat, let me stay forever."

Actually that would probably result in charges of assault and battery. Better not try that. I bet it'd work, though, outside of our flawed legal system that so often gets in the way of true love. I'm tellin ya I have a brain for this stuff.

Good job..go for it..
You're doing something I've never had the proper chace to do yet.. and I'm 3 years older than you..

Actually didnt get a chance she was there but she was busy all day kinda a disappointment but Ill try again today.

Oh for Crise sake..get out of yourself and go make her happy, will ya :p
It's not all about you..you..you ya know.lol

Try again Jacky Jones, and here's some more luck that I'm sure you don't really need

GOOD LUCK :D

to Hijacc

Just do it. I was in such situation, nevermind of her being busy.....you can come to her after that, lunch brake, for example, after work....plenty of variants, just do it to know for sure.

ExtensivexLDL said:
Try again. don't waste 7 years like i did
Haha....7 years you were waiting for her to be alone at office ? O_O

Latest posts

Back