Well its official

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squall1988

Reaction score
I'm putting myself out there.
My name is Joseph, I'm 20 years old.

Interests: Art(drawing,storytelling stuff like that)
Video games(online games and offline)
Music(my tastes range from Queen to disturbed to the killers to Akon and everything in between)
Movies & tv (Dexter on showtime = best show ever)

Turn offs: Theirs very little that "turns me off." Really just plain rudeness or believing that your better than some people for any given reason.

All id like to have in a female companion is someone who will care for me as much as id care for them.

I'm not above Long distance or "e-dating" Just to have someone to talk to would be nice...

Squall1988 said:
I'm putting myself out there.
My name is Joseph, I'm 20 years old.

Interests: Art(drawing,storytelling stuff like that)
Video games(online games and offline)
Music(my tastes range from Queen to disturbed to the killers to Akon and everything in between)
Movies & tv (Dexter on showtime = best show ever)

Turn offs: Theirs very little that "turns me off." Really just plain rudeness or believing that your better than some people for any given reason.

All id like to have in a female companion is someone who will care for me as much as id care for them.

I'm not above Long distance or "e-dating" Just to have someone to talk to would be nice...

That's brave of you to just put yourself out there like that. I admire that squall. Hey.....why so depressed?

Well Ive been dealing with depression all my life, sometimes things are darker than usual. You can say that im going threw one of those times...

when theirs someone there to talk to thou, someone who cares they can make a world of difference, but I'm sure everyone already knows that =P

Latest posts

Back