Well-Met

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Countenance

Reaction score
Hello, my fellows. I'll be here known as Countenance, though if any of you and I do acquaint ourselves well enough to a trustable relation, I'd have little problem sharing my actual given name.

I'll take a few lines, however, to share somewhat about myself. I am creative. It's a joy, a delight, and a pleasure of such absolution to create things artistic (I'll reveal by what means shortly) as to render me, oft times, giddy with satisfaction. Their are two avenues by which this joy is had: first, primarily, and foremost, is through music. I compose, and love it! Epic orchestral scores, much like what is heard in today's motion picture soundtracks, are my specialty and my treat. Equally, I am a singer (classically trained, bass-baritone), and feel such great joy in lifting people's spirits with the sound of my voice, both loud and soft alike.

Second, and not to be discredited by the first, is the avenue of creative writing. I can write fair poetry, but my hand is strongest when creating the arc of a story through the pages of a novel, in particular, a fantasy-fiction novel. Being, in many ways, a Tolkien enthusiast, his works in The Silmarillion would have to be my greatest influence (there are other authors, but he ranks top).

But for all the joy and satisfaction creating music from a critically-acclaimed orchestral sample library -- with breathtakingly realistic and rich sounds! -- (EWQL Symhonic Orchestra), writing pages and pages of stories...epic stories that are full of all sorts of beautiful lands, peoples, cultures, races, worlds, magicks, and filling a hall of thousands with my voice...my fellows, those feelings are fleeting! As inconstant as the sun and moon!
What I'm getting at, ultimately, is that I, like many of you all here, am lonely, and seeking solace from that.

It's good to know, I might note while I'm at it, that I'm not alone in this...

welcome i'm new too.
you know what i had in mind while reading that you like Tolkien- i remembered that scene in "seventeen again" when the school director started talking on the elf language with that dude i don't remember his name... but they found each other :p
wish you to find that someone too

Latest posts

Back