what a let down

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

POOP

things are never the way they appear. people are never what they seem. What a mystery.......what a disappointment.

Hi POOP, what happened? Anything/anyone disappointed you lately?

POOP said:
things are never the way they appear. people are never what they seem. What a mystery.......what a disappointment.

I can't put into words what has happened, but I will vaguley try. I met a person, and we felt a connection. That person left and didn't return for a long time. They came back for me, but not as I knew them. The person looked the same, but when they spoke, I hated them. When we first met, it was weird, something was strange. I felt like I knew this person my whole life before we said hello. Weeks passed and I had dreams about them. But when they came back, it was wrong. Everything was like my dreams. I had been there before. The person was the same, but all I felt was disappointment. This wasn't my soulmate. I don't know this person. I'm sorry, I don't know what else to say.:(

Guest said:
This wasn't my soulmate. I don't know this person. I'm sorry, I don't know what else to say.:(

I see. Well, if this person is not your soulmate there isn't much you can do with it:) If anything, you haven't gone farther with this person, so the disappointment shouldn't be that big.
Btw, how old are you?
Keep searching, however! Good luck!

This is so hard to explain, so it's even harder to get someone to understand. It wasn't love I sought from this person, I have love. It was the connection. The feeling of knowing someone, without ever knowing them, and then being totally wrong. I've been tricked, or I've tricked myself. I don't have a spiritual side, but when I met this person, it was like a religious experience. I don't believe in reincarnation, but it was like.........I loved this person before. This whole thing sounds stupid, I'm sorry.

Latest posts

Back