What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*hug*

I remember in high school everyone I sat at lunch with would go to rem fest without me every year and I would wonder how they planned to ditch me without me knowing..

oh *hugs ghostnyourmist and nevermore*

man people can suck, i've been ditched a bunch of times before, it sucks. I don't understand why some people will hangout and talk to you at school and they seem nice and like they care for you, but they'll go out of their way to avoid you anywhere else.

I really wish i could read people's minds so i would know what their real intentions were

I'm feeling like I won't be able to sleep tonight and will lay there thinking all night about random things and sure it will be a little entertaining but then I'll end up having to sleep till 11 again...

kinda lonely and impatient, i need my job to start I'm running out of things to do, and i just want to get it over with

Board, lonely and depressed... This is a day that goes on and on and on and on.......... and on,

Sink full of pots and I can't be bothered with them.......... Music is losing its charm.

Oh something needs to enlighten me for this is not a good day.

*Head down ow why?* Nothing nothing nothing. just ramble ramble rainbows lol. Got to laugh huh, oh,,,,,NO! not this time.. sometimes its moor difficult to laugh in the face of insanity :( fresia to the insanity for this hole world is insanely boring and a tad to mundine.

Bluey said:
Board, lonely and depressed... This is a day that goes on and on and on and on.......... and on,

Sink full of pots and I can't be bothered with them.......... Music is losing its charm.

I'm sad. :( I wish I could help you Bluey, you always make me smile.

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Bluey said:

Tis ok matey. I have stella and she well make me better ;) well tis only 5 in the afternoon here so I really shod not be drinking. But god **** am so ******* board of to day. Well tis just a day. Well be better tomorrow. Go have a hair cut and maybe buy some new clothes. That the plane. Always good to have a plane for when you feel like this. just I did not plane anything for to day. *Hits self on forehead* But we live and learn ;)

depressed...messed...depressed...more messed. Life is a son of a *****.

Incognita said:
depressed...messed...depressed...more messed. Life is a son of a *****.

Yep, :( Lets have a moan about it. A rant for all rants. Well dose not change anything but sure as hell makes you feel better.

I wouldn't be looking at me for any inspiration to night tho. Am in a whats the point mood.

Incognita said:
Bluey said:
Am in a whats the point mood.

+ i need a drink

That's what am doing.

You should be here. At lest we could drink together. God wed get so hammed but it be good. Could do mad crazy things and the memoirs that wed have lool

Bluey said:
You should be here. At lest we could drink together.
i thought about it many times.

God wed get so hammed but it be good. Could do mad crazy things and the memoirs that wed have lool

LOL if I were drunk I'd be prolly cracking up on ur accent or try to learn it and then cracking up

Incognita said:
Bluey said:
You should be here. At lest we could drink together.
i thought about it many times.

God wed get so hammed but it be good. Could do mad crazy things and the memoirs that wed have lool

LOL if I were drunk I'd be prolly cracking up on ur accent or try to learn it and then cracking up

lol, At lest you would be happy. And I would be happy to have you laugh at my accent.

So whats ye Poisson then? (What drink you like)

Bluey said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Bluey said:

Tis ok matey. Go have a hair cut and maybe buy some new clothes. That the plane. Always good to have a plane for when you feel like this. just I did not plane anything for to day. *Hits self on forehead* But we live and learn ;)

Cousin Bluey, would it make you feel any better if I volunteer to let you hit ME on the forehead?:p I can take one for the team, lol.

Latest posts

Back