What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I wasn't listening to music right now then there wouldn't be a whole lot going on. At least I've already been out, but sometimes that doesn't help me feel any better in the present.

ladyforsaken said:
MTrip said:
ladyforsaken said:
MTrip said:
Am hoping I die before I reach 50.

:(

It's because of family history...we're not the healthiest people.

I don't know what to say.. but I'm sorry the situation is like that. :\
I'll just send you my positive well wishes to be okay and be well and tolerable of the challenges that come your way. *hugs*

That's sweet, LadyF...but you're making it difficult for me to maintain my usual dry-ice waking state. This may sound like good news to you... :p

It's not something I've thought about often until the last year & a half or so. I've always known I don't come from the best breeding stock, ever since I first learned about genetics & domestic animals...but these days my ailments can be insistent, & seeing your mother in her final stage of life turns the mind toward mortality & all things related to it. I don't fear death all that much...it's the loss of physical & mental competence that is frightening.

Last month, there was like a week where I felt okay. It was based on me just deciding to feel good regardless of circumstances. But I got back into the same routine afterwards.
Wonder what to make out of this.

MTrip said:
ladyforsaken said:
MTrip said:
ladyforsaken said:
MTrip said:
Am hoping I die before I reach 50.

:(

It's because of family history...we're not the healthiest people.

I don't know what to say.. but I'm sorry the situation is like that. :\
I'll just send you my positive well wishes to be okay and be well and tolerable of the challenges that come your way. *hugs*

That's sweet, LadyF...but you're making it difficult for me to maintain my usual dry-ice waking state. This may sound like good news to you... :p

It's not something I've thought about often until the last year & a half or so. I've always known I don't come from the best breeding stock, ever since I first learned about genetics & domestic animals...but these days my ailments can be insistent, & seeing your mother in her final stage of life turns the mind toward mortality & all things related to it. I don't fear death all that much...it's the loss of physical & mental competence that is frightening.

I totally understand, went through a similar phase myself in the past year when I've had some health issues to deal with and I think about my late father who had so many health problems and cancers that it's hard not to think that I might just end up taking on the same road. I really don't want it.

I told myself that this weekend will be different. That I wouldn't stay home in a darkened room, depressed and crying. That I wouldn't lay here, deeply saddened by a woman that stole my heart and then rejected me. That I wouldn't let thoughts of her steal my day. But alas, here I am....

VeganAtheist said:
I told myself that this weekend will be different. That I wouldn't stay home in a darkened room, depressed and crying. That I wouldn't lay here, deeply saddened by a woman that stole my heart and then rejected me. That I wouldn't let thoughts of her steal my day. But alas, here I am....

give yourself a break, if it isn't this weekend it will be next one - you have your motivation

Peaches said:
VeganAtheist said:

give yourself a break, if it isn't this weekend it will be next one - you have your motivation

I am not sure I deserve a break.
Every weekend for the last 2 months has been like this - some weekdays too.

I hate not being in control of my emotions.

VeganAtheist said:
Peaches said:
VeganAtheist said:

Some days will be better, some will not be. In time the OK ones will be in the majority, and eventually the memories will be bitter-sweet but not overwhelming. These things take time. Don't beat yourself up about it. 2 months is gnats-piss if you truly cared for someone. It takes as long as it takes... :)

jaguarundi said:
VeganAtheist said:

Some days will be better, some will not be. In time the OK ones will be in the majority, and eventually the memories will be bitter-sweet but not overwhelming. These things take time. Don't beat yourself up about it. 2 months is gnats-piss if you truly cared for someone. It takes as long as it takes... :)

Yea, I suppose you are right. Plus beating myself up certainly doesn't help.

I am eagerly awaiting when the OK days outnumber the sad ones.

Dunno if I should post it here...

Ah, why not?

Been thinkin' I should've chased more girls & had more mattress rodeos during that time of life when I was able to enjoy it.

These days, I'm too **** tired for that. All the time.

Feeling more settled.
Thinking I can't believe my ex husband could behave so appalling on the day of our sons operation, and then four days later does something so tremendously out of the way helpful :-/.
Hoping he can stay like this.

I've felt like I've had no chill out time this weekend because my uncle ALWAYS seems to book days off when I'm off lately. And another thing, this 'weekend' seems to have not lasted long...

GraceBlossom said:
Feeling more settled.
Thinking I can't believe my ex husband could behave so appalling on the day of our sons operation, and then four days later does something so tremendously out of the way helpful :-/.
Hoping he can stay like this.

Fingers crossed Gracie, fingers crossed. Maybe the crap was because he isn't good at handling the worry and stress? Not much consolation but maybe a reason?

For gods sake, can I EVER just chill in this stupid house! People coming in & out of doors, up & down stairs, running noisy ******* taps... just wanna sit and RELAX in peace. I feel pressured into "getting up" and going down stairs!

VeganAtheist said:

*hugs* hope you find some peace soon.

9006 said:
And another thing, this 'weekend' seems to have not lasted long...

How true this is.

"I like the way you're always honest" Seems to be the statement of the year so far...

Latest posts

Back