What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My name is Bob. said:
I'm feeling like I could grab my rucksack and book a one way ticket to a randomly picked country and just start an adventure.

*Joins Bob on adventure*

I feel like I'm wasting my life right now... like I'm wasting away.

Blah... I wonder when I'll snap out of this.

she likes me!!!!!!!!she smooched me!!!!!!!!im awesomee!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((im on top of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
(so....if im not lonely does that mean i have to leave too? OOOooo harsh. j/k. even if we do hook up um...hello! i love this forum and these people!im not going anywhere, in fact ill get her to post here too)

loketron said:
she likes me!!!!!!!!she smooched me!!!!!!!!im awesomee!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((im on top of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
(so....if im not lonely does that mean i have to leave too? OOOooo harsh. j/k. even if we do hook up um...hello! i love this forum and these people!im not going anywhere, in fact ill get her to post here too)

Hahaha, congrats man!

Firstly, congrats Loketron lol that's great!!

Secondly, how I'm feeling right now.....

I want to be wearing one of these: http://www.connectingbristol.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/green-bodysuit.jpg

Why? Because it's 03:55 in the morning, I want to go to bed but I can't cos I have a load of large spiders to deal with in my flat! You guys should've seen me, I swear if the neighbours saw me through the window they would think WTF????!!!!! I had jumped into bed for f*cks sake when I saw a spider running over my duvet ARGH!! I jumped straight back out and threw on my bathrobe and chased the **** thing out into the living room where I trapped it in a glass. Then I saw the monster one, hanging on the curtains so I went and put on a pair of yellow washing up gloves just in case it would get near my hands while trying to shake it off the curtain! Then after I caught that one in a glass I saw another. Trapped that one too. So now I have three glasses on the floor with spiders in them, I'm too jumpy to go to bed, I can't hoover up the **** things cos I'll wake up the whole house, and I'm having the creepy crawlies feeling like there's something tickling my skin every two seconds! And THAT is why I wish I was wearing a full body suit right now lol PARANOIA DELUXE!!

I found this earlier and just felt it belonged on these boards.

sad3c8d57xq9.jpg

Latest posts

Back