What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At my another very low point. Been drinking for a week every night.
Suddenly had a thought may be I should join a monastery or go to Tibet for a year or so...

What do you guys think?

I hope and pray someone react to my post, I am so tired of being invisible....

InSearchOfPeople said:
Suddenly had a thought may be I should join a monastery or go to Tibet for a year or so...

What do you guys think?

What makes you think you should join a monastery or go to Tibet?

Not that those are bad ideas. They just seem pretty extreme. What makes you think you'll find your answers there?

Is there something else you'd want to do?

All I think is, you should try giving the drink a miss for a few days, to get your head clear first.

TheSkaFish said:
InSearchOfPeople said:

What do you guys think?

What makes you think you should join a monastery or go to Tibet?

Not that those are bad ideas. They just seem pretty extreme. What makes you think you'll find your answers there?

Is there something else you'd want to do?

All I think is, you should try giving the drink a miss for a few days, to get your head clear first.

Don't get me wrong. I work, I go to class, sometimes I go to the gym, I just moved to a new apartment and soon I'll get a roommate.

But the end of a day, I feel so deeply lonely, I wanna cry. I wish I could call somebody besides my mom and my ex, I wish I had friends who could call me and invite me over, who would care to ask how was my day, I wish I had a man, who would tell me "don't worry, I got you".

And the more I try and work towards getting all of the above, the more I fail,the more desperate I feel and the more lonely. Feels like it will never end.

InSearchOfPeople said:
But the end of a day, I feel so deeply lonely, I wanna cry. I wish I could call somebody besides my mom and my ex, I wish I had friends who could call me and invite me over, who would care to ask how was my day, I wish I had a man, who would tell me "don't worry, I got you".

And the more I try and work towards getting all of the above, the more I fail,the more desperate I feel and the more lonely. Feels like it will never end.

Yeah. I get you. I live at home and have family to be with, and I have friends. But I too wish I had a relationship, someone to just be really close to and share special things with. I mean, I am close to my family and friends, but the relationship is like the one position I have to fill. The uncertainty, not knowing when or if you'll meet someone, that's the hard part. So I get you there.

"I am -->| this |<-- close to dying tonight...

No one would know. Someone once said the worst thing to happen is to be living in a world of 7 billion people, and have not a single one who wants anything to do with you. That's where I am. I don't have family. I don't have a friend. They don't get me, they don't want me. No one would know, until it was time to collect a bill on my room 6 months from now. Unless the smell of me tipped them off first. I would lie dead for days. Weeks. Months, even. And no one would know. Or care. I'd be another obituary in the daily newspaper, skimmed and dismissed callously over morning coffee.

Coffee. I like it sometimes. Think of it, I tell myself, all the tastes, sights, sounds, that you'll miss if you do this. Only it's not true. There's nothing on this earth that I love enough to stop myself from leaving it. I'm still young, and yet I feel older than an age. Every movement, every thought, is an effort. Something I've done over and over again 1,000 times, and still an effort. Everything is pain. There is a deep sorrow in me, an empty void that's only ever filled with pain. It surrounds my heart and tears it apart, so that it hurts it to thump inside me. I don't want this anymore. Not any of it. I want to be finished. I can't stand this loneliness any longer. I heard once, that "All people are alone in some ways, but some people are alone in all ways." The latter is me.

I am alone. My soul desperately needs. Something to hold onto. Someone. Anyone who can show me why life is worth this. There is still life where there is hope. My hope is dried up. I have no reason to endure this pain I feel in every crack and chasm of my self. I want to leave my broken heart behind. I want to leave.

But I suppose it's not really leaving, if I have nothing to walk away from. It's just the next step into another kind of homelessness. A new plane to wander. Another side to life. Death.

I never thought of myself as a wanderer, but I am. I am a wanderer, like others before me. We share the same plight, the same loss, and yet we never find each other. Because we are all following different paths to the same destination. We wander alone. And death is for us."

I'm remembering how it felt when we were together, I'm able to think back & savour the memories now without being so upset. It's taken me a little time but it's been worth the struggle.

We shared some truely perfect, & some not so perfect moments(yet every bit as magical).

I'll never stop loving you but I am able to find my own happiness without having to grasp at you.

I'm feeling a rather rare breed of goodness. I have learned to prioritise what's prioritive and to discard what isn't.
Therefore I choose to feel good and so...
I feel good :)

Not good enough for the people around me, and not good enough for myself. I feel like a huge failure.

I really, really, REALLY need to do something about this.

I wish someone could give some feedback about my website.. those I used to ask to are now on a totally different wavelength from where I am now

I think it is really, really difficult to go on doing things, looking for jobs and faking a minimum of self assurance while being completely depressed

thelonegamer said:
I'm feeling a rather rare breed of goodness. I have learned to prioritise what's prioritive and to discard what isn't.
Therefore I choose to feel good and so...
I feel good :)

can you please make a tutorial about that? :)
especially the prioritizing part

I've just realised that the very worst possible thing about the zombie apocalypse would be the lack of ice cream!

Imagine that? No ice cream!

Now THAT is a scary scenario.

Latest posts

Back