What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like change is coming. Good or Bad I don't know.

I feel like kick'in some ass today, all revved up with no place to go!
Look out world!

:club:

7.gif

Pretty low. I've wasted two days doing nothing. Tomorrow it's back to work.

Full I ate MacDonalds for breakfast and then we went out for lunch so I had the chicken salad. My feet hurt and my back feels like its out, where is the chiropractor when you need one.

I am feeling good and bad. I feel good to finally have freed myself from my husband. I feel bad, because a dear friend is hurting.

I'm feeling good. Got A LOT of housework done. Now I get to enjoy the long weekend with ma familia and have some good feasts and drinks with them.

I should be sleeping like a log. Its 1am and am normally in bed like 3 hours ago. Got in bed and then got back out. I can not sleep and am not the slightest bit tied. I feel lol,,lonely,,well, no surprise there then. Just sometimes the feeling is weirs then other times and to night this morning it sucks. But am in kinder a lethargic mood.

Feel like i'm 8 years old again on my way to Toys R us.

Lol, I don't know why, i think it's to do with the fact I'm of to get some fish.....some bright colored fish that I can watch swimming about, will i spend my nights at the computer.

Yea, I'm easily pleased.

afraid of zombies now. :(

Latest posts

Back