What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
johnny196775Again said:
You hurt my feelings and i can not tell you about it. So thanks for ******* this place up for me.

Don't let one person ruin somewhere for you. It's just one person. Keep your head up and don't let them get to you.

Yeah, don't let the views of one person bother you. I've been attacked by a fellow forum member and I just decided to let them get it off their chest and then just avoid them from that point onwards.

After 8 years of listening to Nirvana I realized I misheard some lyrics all the time...

It actually says "I need you around to remind me when not to be calm".

...not "I need you around to remind me what not to become".

The latter one always made an awful lot more sense to me.

Since getting that news last week, why do I keep thinking of my failings in life. I have never looked at them as failings more learning experiences. So why now am I being so hard on myself. I don't get it. Maybe because I am tired and my mind is so jumbled with so many thoughts I can't think straight, but the next minute I feel numb and can't speak or write or my mind is blank.

I am so naive to actually think what you said and did to me caused me no grief..

PS *HUGS FOR JOHNNY

Music is the only thing that keeps me going on when I get hit by the waves of loneliness but Last night even they could not help me. It was a terrible night.

I tried this morning to be calm and to try to let my thoughts settle, but ended up going on a rant to myself about, you know - my favorite group of people in the whole world. I know it sounds bad, but sometimes I just sit here downstairs at my desk and start ranting out loud to myself about how much I hate them and how they are the elite chosen few first-class citizens of the dating world and how much I want to see life turn the tables on them and blow up in their face and how satisfying that would be, and I run through every swear, slur, and combination of the above imaginable. I work myself up into a trembling rage, I get almost rabid. It gets to the point where I feel physically exhausted, even short of breath and physically hurting.

The point is, I'm starting to worry about the effects these paranoia or rage episodes have had on my health. I've been an angry, negative person almost all my life. Certainly since I started school, anyway, so that's 24 years. I wonder if my insides show 24 years of damage, just the same as if I'd been a heavy smoker. Sometimes I worry now that the damage is done from a life of bottled anger and now I'm just a ticking time bomb for cancer or a heart attack and there's nothing I can do now. I know I have to stop getting so angry or being in a constant state of anger, but I worry that it's already too late.

I also wonder if my presence has made other people around me sick. Just my negative aura. I'm especially worried about my mom and my dog. If just being around me has caused them damage somehow. Like I'm some kind of toxic presence. I'd feel just terrible if I wound up poisoning everybody like that.

I'm so socially hopeless, that the one person I had a connection to in class is the one who takes the "attendance optional" route. If that's not the universe flat-out denying me human company, I don't know what is.

johnny196775Again said:
sometimes when i go into chat i start to feel sick with nerves.

Every time I've been in chat, everyone's been nice. Still, I know how you're feeling. Small steps, right?

Tealeaf said:
I'm so socially hopeless, that the one person I had a connection to in class is the one who takes the "attendance optional" route. If that's not the universe flat-out denying me human company, I don't know what is.

*Hugs* Sorry you're going through that dear. I hope things work out in time.

i have a nervous condition. Sometimes people ask me if i am okay when i am shopping. Very emmbaressing.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
johnny196775Again said:
sometimes when i go into chat i start to feel sick with nerves.

Every time I've been in chat, everyone's been nice. Still, I know how you're feeling. Small steps, right?

Tealeaf said:

*Hugs* Sorry you're going through that dear. I hope things work out in time.

If I'm lucky, next time I might get the opportunity to fail.

if people used their username in chat we would all know who we are. I am sorry i am difficult.

TheRealCallie said:
johnny196775Again said:
if people used their username in chat we would all know who we are. I am sorry i am difficult.

I can switch back to my forum name when you come in, if that would help. :)

i know who you are. You are very kind. :)

thanks but that is okay.

Latest posts

Back