What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it really worth my time? Chasing something which isn't present there. What will I get from this? A sympathy. A fake smile. Fake sharing of mind, thoughts, laughter. I wonder where this will lead to. The ultimate demise perhaps Or could be even worse, live the whole life like this way. Honestly, I don't have a single clue why is why and what is what. The only thing I know is....It ain't going nowhere.

I can't explain the fury and hatred I feel. Why do people I barely know want to take advantage of me? Why can't I be left alone? Why can't neighbors be quiet? Why do they want to harass me? We don't speak the same language, so how can I tell them to be quiet? It doesn't make sense. I reported these loud belligerent neighbors (2 separate units) to the office yesterday, and even after the manager talks to them, they still insist on mean-mugging me and spitting at me when I walk past their patio to get to the stairs so I can get home. I just want to be left alone. I can't stop thinking about everyone who has ever wronged me, and I know that's not good, but I don't know what else to do.

Nullgeist said:
I can't explain the fury and hatred I feel. Why do people I barely know want to take advantage of me? Why can't I be left alone? Why can't neighbors be quiet? Why do they want to harass me? We don't speak the same language, so how can I tell them to be quiet? It doesn't make sense. I reported these loud belligerent neighbors (2 separate units) to the office yesterday, and even after the manager talks to them, they still insist on mean-mugging me and spitting at me when I walk past their patio to get to the stairs so I can get home. I just want to be left alone. I can't stop thinking about everyone who has ever wronged me, and I know that's not good, but I don't know what else to do.

Ugh, we had vile neighbours for a long time. Loud music pretty much 24/7 and caused me to have a breakdown because nobody would/could help. Keep a diary of all the incidents then send it to your manager, and keep sending the reports in (keeping a copy for yourself) until he/she gets so sick of it they'll be forced to act. That's what I did and it worked eventually.

h3donist said:
Ugh, we had vile neighbours for a long time. Loud music pretty much 24/7 and caused me to have a breakdown because nobody would/could help. Keep a diary of all the incidents then send it to your manager, and keep sending the reports in (keeping a copy for yourself) until he/she gets so sick of it they'll be forced to act. That's what I did and it worked eventually.

That's a great idea, I'll definitely be doing that, thank you :)

Yeah, I kind of broke down earlier because of this whole thing. If it were just loud music, that would seem like a breath of fresh air compared to their stomping, running up and down stairs, trying to intimidate me with some mean look (I don't know why they think I wouldn't beat them all senseless, I'm twice as big as these skinny twigs), and these are people around my age by the way (20-somethings), so while I shouldn't expect anything less, you would think people would have the insight to be peaceful with the people that live right next door to them or below them.

Like I said, there are 2 separate apartment units doing this, both with at least 5 young russian immigrants in each one, so as far as I know, they could be conspiring against me in their language thinking that they can just do that, and when I confront them about how they treat me, they act like they can't speak a word of english (they'll curse me out in english though).

I just can't wrap my mind around the entitlement and sociopathy of my generation. All I did was react to their loud stomping and music, why can't they be somewhat humble and quiet down, or leave me alone for christ's sake.

Very few things surprise me, almost everything is expected. I wonder how they do it, either they are beyond my understanding or I am a DUMBASS who pretend to be SMARTASS Or they are SMARTASS pretend to be DUMBASS or both together.

Ahh, Hell with it. Cooking grey matter ain't healthy thing specially when one is using pressure cooker like me :D May be I should invent something like Grey Cooker, that would be one helluva an invention who knows I might get an Oscar for that :)

Nobel I mean, not Oscar, ****! I watched that thing for too long.

I can almost taste the nice cold beer I'm certainly gonna have when I get home from school tomorrow...so let's just get this over with. I always reach my peak once I stop giving a ****.

For to start something new one has to end old things whether by choice Or forced. I wonder which one should I pick? Choice, I am not that good at picking things. Forced, Don't how my mind will react to this option, Nobody has tried that thing with me yet. Eh, doesn't matter, What ever will be the end, It will end pretty bad that thing of I am pretty sure. Follow the clues and you will find it too. Don't you think? You have seen it too, I am not the only one, am I? I wonder what could be the new line will look like when I wake up tomorrow wanting to forget everything we shared. Even though it was not that pleasant, We pretended it was, Odd cause I have not pretend anything whole my life, I am as simple as I can get and that's really annoying thing. I mean living the life as you want to.

Argh....too much gibberish :p
Sorry about that :)

After this freaking week, its a good job nobody likes me in a romantic way. They would have sadly come a second to all the goings on. It makes me sad sometimes when I have a moment to contemplate these things.

Tired of living in a species blind and deaf to anything beyond their immediate, material surroundings.

She-ra said:
user 130057 said:
She-ra said:
I feel paralysed mentally.

I'll have none of that! Up and at 'em, She-ra - Eternia needs you. There's no rest for us wicked people :)

Lol ok better get me kit on and sword out ;)

Yeah, that's more like it. Fight back and destroy all those mental blips that are draining you!

---

I can feel my shoulder muscles and my lats are completely fatigued. I presume that this means my physio is doing a good job... even if I am having to lift piddly little weights.

Feeling ok. Got three lots of good news this morning. Feeling productive and my mind feels clear. All this and I have a stinking cold, oh well that just means plenty r & r with netflix.

Should I trust this? How much faith should I put on it? What will be the outcome? Is it really worth of my time and life? Confusion!!!

Who did I kill in a past life to deserve a dozen obstacles for even the smallest thing I choose to do for myself?

im so impulsive i no i shouldn't click it but i just get this feeling of click it click it click post it post it post it

then delete delete delete oh honeysuckle i hope no one saw that

haha

Latest posts

Back