What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebolt said:
Mouse said:
I'm aching so bad that I'm going to enjoy a luxurious long wallow in the bath. That's bath in English English, not 'tub' as in American English. ;)

How about bathtub?

It's okay. But habitually, I've always said "bath".

*goes back to reading The Taming of the Shrew*

Feelings are such useless things. They make you feel what you don't wish to feel.

Peaches said:
^ ditto

was almost asleep, and as often the thought of my aunt wakes me up in tears - I wish I didn't have an obligation to love her

:( (hugs)

I just started to actually read The Taming of the Shrew trepidaciously. A few pages into it and I'm astonished that I am understanding it. However, I think only the Folger translations are any good since they have word/phrase definitions to help aid the reader as a crutch. Otherwise I wouldn't understand it at all. That and the introduction is helping I think.

Still scared. Going to keep reading it though. I remember in high school I hated reading Greek plays more than shakespeare because I found them harder to read than Shakespeare.

Thank God for crutches.

Mouse said:
Rosebolt said:
Mouse said:
I'm aching so bad that I'm going to enjoy a luxurious long wallow in the bath. That's bath in English English, not 'tub' as in American English. ;)

How about bathtub?

It's okay. But habitually, I've always said "bath".

I'm American and I say "bath", rarely "bathtub". I never say "tub". =/

My observing nature is of hardly any value. What use is it when you connect all the dots in the right order but you always end up being saddened by the results? I do acknowledge it and draw my conclusions. I could make more out of it though if only I didn't feel so "unsuited" for the task. Most of the time that's probably right anyway...

Eh, just cast it away...like I did a hundred times before.

Rodent said:
My observing nature is of hardly any value. What use is it when you connect all the dots in the right order but you always end up being saddened by the results? I do acknowledge it and draw my conclusions. I could make more out of it though if only I didn't feel so "unsuited" for the task. Most of the time that's probably right anyway...

(hugs)

So tired, everyday... My body still seems to be recovering from the stressful work weeks in the past.

HoodedMonk said:
Rodent said:

(hugs)

Thanks for your sympathy...

Surrounded by people and feeling lonesome. Not looking forward to going home and watching a movie with my pillow for company.

Feeling well, for the first time in about 8 weeks. I don't know why I didn't talk to the Dr earlier.

Dad's anniversary falls on this day. Even all the money in the world that he had could not save him from the cancers that did for him in the end. :(

Hardly a day goes by when I don't think of him, remembering the great times we had. And also of dear Arquette, the woman who fostered me with such love, patience and understanding. Only why, oh why do those whom we love the most have to die on us, leaving the rotters behind we have to deal with, battle with?

Though not all is bleak, for I have a friend who is so like him in many good ways. His kindness and understanding is testament.

Mouse said: Dad's anniversary falls on this day. Even all the money in the world that he had could not save him from the cancers that did for him in the end.

Quote: Yes I am strong person,but every now and then,I need someone to hold my hand and say everything will be OK.

Hugs!

Latest posts

Back