What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm I think my prefernce would have been would, but never tried bone before. Was it very successful?

Sometimes said:
user 130057 said:
She-ra said:
Ooo I forgot about my secret weapon!

If you need a backup, I have several slightly worn clubs you could borrow. What suits you? I have stone, wood or bone.

Or, how about a Mere (Maori weapon)? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mere_(weapon)

Oh no, no, no, no no that isn't a patch on my sword, can that thing produce ligtening? :p

She-ra said:
Hmmm I think my prefernce would have been would, but never tried bone before. Was it very successful?

Sometimes said:
user 130057 said:
She-ra said:

If you need a backup, I have several slightly worn clubs you could borrow. What suits you? I have stone, wood or bone.

Oh no, no, no, no no that isn't a patch on my sword, can that thing produce ligtening? :p

I just realised that all this talk of 'wood' and 'bone' weaponry sounds slightly tawdry. I shall resist the urge to make a smutty comment and just say that the stone one is probably best if you're intending on causing severe bodily trauma. ;)

user 130057 said:
She-ra said:

Sometimes said:
user 130057 said:
She-ra said:

I just realised that all this talk of 'wood' and 'bone' weaponry sounds slightly tawdry. I shall resist the urge to make a smutty comment and just say that the stone one is probably best if you're intending on causing severe bodily trauma. ;)

I must admit I was snickering to myself, but I behaved :p Stone it is then :D

^ Aww don't worry I won't club you :).

Feeling sorry for myself again, my throat is on fire. I thought I had beat this bug.

^Hugs She-ra!Hope you'll feel better soon!Have you taken something for the throat?

Yet another reason why I can never pursue a stage career...I am bound to develop a full-fledged hatred towards my audience if I discover they are ignorant morons.

Rodent said:
Yet another reason why I can never pursue a stage career...I am bound to develop a full-fledged hatred towards my audience if I discover they are ignorant morons.

But what if they succesfully fool you into thinking they are brilliant intelligent and deep souls? :cool:

What'll you do then? :D

HoodedMonk said:
Rodent said:

But what if they succesfully fool you into thinking they are brilliant intelligent and deep souls? :cool:

What'll you do then? :D

It's not that difficult to distinguish between actually smart folks and try-hards. The latter kind exposed itself rather quickly in my past experience...with flattery and appeals to vanity.

To make it easier for myself, I could just sort out everyone that describes either me or him-/herself with the adjectives 'brilliant, intelligent and/or deep'.

...then I can still them to get the hell off my lawn.

Rodent said:
It's not that difficult to distinguish between actually smart folks and try-hards. The latter kind exposed itself rather quickly in my past experience...with flattery and appeals to vanity.

To make it easier for myself, I could just sort out everyone that describes either me or him-/herself with the adjectives 'brilliant, intelligent and/or deep'.

Lol, i was hoping/waiting for this response. Figure you'd say something like this. I know this because i am very intelligent and brilliant. I also think you're really great and amazing. Love me.

Rosebolt said:
Rodent said:

Lol, i was hoping/waiting for this response. Figure you'd say something like this. I know this because i am very intelligent and brilliant. I also think you're really great and amazing. Love me.

He really is great and amazing

Rosebolt said:

HoodedMonk said:
He really is great and amazing

2ab.gif

Feeling good, it looks like the new idea worked a treat. I like this feeling. Remembering but dealing with it appropriately. Having a renewed sense of hope, one day...maybe one day my dreams will be met. The good thing is I am not waiting around for those things. I am living and enjoying it. I have alot to be thankful for.

She-ra said:
Feeling good, it looks like the new idea worked a treat. I like this feeling. Remembering but dealing with it appropriately. Having a renewed sense of hope, one day...maybe one day my dreams will be met. The good thing is I am not waiting around for those things. I am living and enjoying it. I have alot to be thankful for.

Good for you, Shera!!

I'm hoping that the lump I found is nothing.

Tonight is a night where I wish I had a roof to go up to, bring up a cooler with a few bottles of cider, turn on this kinda music in my headphones and just watch the night sky for the rest of the night. It's that sorta night.

I don't think I have tried my sarcasm here, did I? Hmm, difficult to say. I have posted so many comments even harder to get hold of them, hmm. In that previous forum...maybe. Let see...one...two...three...oh hell can't even remember which one was which. Too many to count don't have enough fingers and toes to keep the record.

Latest posts

Back