What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodent said:
But I know what you mean, SkaFish. Performing as a clown on a kid's birthday is probably a bad time to be loaded.

No, see, that's a perfect time. Homie don't play dat.

Rodent said:
Ah, I suppose there are worse ways of dealing with the notion of upcoming unemployance. Or general future uncertainty and the feeling of having been screwed over by your company.

Eh, I am just trying to work on my personality a little to be less serious like I said, and saw an opportunity to make an (admittedly weak) joke. I'm trying to get better at seeing these in conversation. I didn't mean to make light of your circumstances. I know about being screwed over by a company/the upper class, unemployment, future uncertainty, and the anxiety that it brings all too well, and have dealt with it in similar ways myself.

feeling... meh...
gave my mother a pretty cat-shaped pin for her birthday, this evening she went out with her aged friends for a drink, I asked her "why aren't you bringing the pin" answer: "I don't want THEM to see it" (me, backing away three steps) "aaaall right..."
why do I keep bothering, I don't know

TheSkaFish said:
Eh, I am just trying to work on my personality a little to be less serious like I said, and saw an opportunity to make an (admittedly weak) joke. I'm trying to get better at seeing these in conversation. I didn't mean to make light of your circumstances. I know about being screwed over by a company/the upper class, unemployment, future uncertainty, and the anxiety that it brings all too well, and have dealt with it in similar ways myself.

Nah...take it easy there, SkaFish. I wasn't offended or anything. Maybe I'm even taking this matter a lot more light-hearted than appropriate, but so be it. You're doing good by not taking things too serious, just stay true to yourself. I do the same...I'm just awfully cynical in my ways.

I'm thinking it's just far too hot to be doing any homework tonight. And I'm hoping our neighbours will please stop banging at their DIY. It's not fair when we have to have the patio door open because it's so hot and these old girls are crashing around all evening.

Perhaps I should chuck thems a firecracker. :p

Hoping my mind will switch off, or I know it will going into overthinking mood and I that just spells trouble.

"Feeling awfully constipated lately? Trying pulling your head out of your ass for a change..."

I'm boiled! Weather is so hot right now so we came home stuffed from the caff, nice cooked breakfast we had and then we bought basic groceries from the Co-op and came home. I'm thinking of making some bread, got some dried yeast and it's easy enough to make.

I'm not in the best of mood over our Mums. Really, should should have left an emergency plan or a contactible number. I'll have words in Mousey's ear. ;)

I's so tired.. <.<
I wish my body would stop hurting, just for a bit. I mean come on, can't it have a break from being uncomfy D=

I don't feel anything, I have no emotions whatsoever, I'm beyond these petty Human feelings
But you feel raged and angered and colder behaviour and curse a lot, those are feelings.
Shut up, what I'm saying is truth rest are lies
but but but you're human, it's okay to feel everything like jealousy, hate, regret and many more
I said shut up!!!
Sorry, I was just trying to make you feel more human.
Okay, my bad
it's okay, here...*hugs*

Voices in my head, hehe.

Wish I could Pen down all of these in some nice little stories sometimes, that would be amusing.

A jumble of emotions.. a little meh, quite calm, a bit =( . Hopeful..
2 to go.

Every time I see someone who's upset that the one self-study tutorial or book they purchased isn't enough and doesn't want to commit time to Googling answers, reading discussions, and asking questions, I feel a little sad for their inevitable failure.

But glad, because neither skillful writing nor skillful programming is deserved by those unwilling to work for them.

I am feeling terribly sad today and can blame no-one else but myself :( How I wish I could do things better, succeed at what I do and be proud. Unfortunately, it's never the case.

^so sorry, be kind to yourself, it's ok to have days like these.

Feeling like nothing to no-one, after today. Even the three people who might care, must be sick of me being a total fresia up.

mslonely said:
I am feeling terribly sad today and can blame no-one else but myself :( How I wish I could do things better, succeed at what I do and be proud. Unfortunately, it's never the case.

I hear you, mslonely. I think about those things all the time.

I've had a somewhat off-day myself, but I'm trying to turn it around, make sure that the rest of it does not go to waste and make the best of it.

Latest posts

Back