What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of just don't want to wake up tomorrow. I don't want to wake up alone to this pointless unfulfilling existence.

Another loved up couple. Does anyone else feel like the only single person around at times. Every now and then I feel that pang. It isn't my turn.

I still see my bunny's fur around. Don't feel like cleaning it. I have nothing left of him around... just memories. I miss petting his soft body and hearing his footsteps.

I can't even seem to get rid of the mask I put on when I was handling him before. Nephew asked if I'd go to the animal shelter with him tomorrow to see other rabbits, cos he thinks it would help us both (since it seems to affect just the 2 of us). I told him I'm not ready. I couldn't even bear to look at the bunnies at the pet store when I walked past it 3 times this past 2 weeks.

I've always wanted to have more pets in the future. Now the idea seems a little scary, just seeing how much it hurts losing one. There is no way I can't become attached to a pet. So there is no way I can detach and not feel as bad when the time comes for them to go - which of course I understand is inevitable. Maybe I'm just not ready yet for the time being.

ladyforsaken said:
I still see my bunny's fur around. Don't feel like cleaning it. I have nothing left of him around... just memories. I miss petting his soft body and hearing his footsteps.

I can't even seem to get rid of the mask I put on when I was handling him before. Nephew asked if I'd go to the animal shelter with him tomorrow to see other rabbits, cos he thinks it would help us both (since it seems to affect just the 2 of us). I told him I'm not ready. I couldn't even bear to look at the bunnies at the pet store when I walked past it 3 times this past 2 weeks.

I've always wanted to have more pets in the future. Now the idea seems a little scary, just seeing how much it hurts losing one. There is no way I can't become attached to a pet. So there is no way I can detach and not feel as bad when the time comes for them to go - which of course I understand is inevitable. Maybe I'm just not ready yet for the time being.

I'm so sad to hear that your bunny has died. You're supposed to become attached to a pet - otherwise what is the point in 'owning' one? It's always going to hurt when you lose them, but I know you've coped with far harder losses than this and you're still standing. You'll recover from this too... and then you'll be ready to open your heart and share your life with another animal companion.

The original version of this message substituted apostrophes for semi-colons. Bloody laptop. ;)

I just managed to get a pair of red/black Adidas Adipower weightlifting shoes for £90 rather than the usual £140-180, so I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself.

user 130057 said:
ladyforsaken said:

I'm so sad to hear that your bunny has died. You're supposed to become attached to a pet - otherwise what is the point in 'owning' one? It's always going to hurt when you lose them, but I know you've coped with far harder losses than this and you're still standing. You'll recover from this too... and then you'll be ready to open your heart and share your life with another animal companion.

The original version of this message substituted apostrophes for semi-colons. Bloody laptop. ;)

That's true, user 130057. Thanks for believing in the fact I'd recover well enough to accept another animal companion. It'll take me awhile. I'm dealing better now but I still miss my bunny. He was a really smart one.

Anyway, I hope you're doing all good there.

P.S. You know, at this point, I wonder if it's just your fingers causing the "typos". :p

Goodness, what a lovely creature. Nature has certainly done her work well there. She seems to be as beautiful within as without.

I ate a lot today. Now im sick. I hate these days when all i want to do is stuff myself full. Thank god they are rare.

Feeling fairly content today for the first time in a little while. I hope I sleep better tonight, although that dream was worth the lack of it.

I'm wishing the world would see through the manipulations. I'm wishing we would try to understand, help, and love one another.

Mick Travis said:
I'm wishing the world would see through the manipulations. I'm wishing we would try to understand, help, and love one another.

I wish THE manipulations would cease because one can see through them at some point but it doesnt stop people.

Lacrecia said:
Mick Travis said:

I wish THE manipulations would cease because one can see through them at some point but it doesnt stop people.
Then it can get physical. Sigh.

Mick Travis said:
Lacrecia said:
Mick Travis said:

Then it can get physical. Sigh.

Few punches and slaps never hurt :D

Latest posts

Back