What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"So many people here have such great signatures"
"That thread from the one with a rat (?) picture had so many funny images, it really brightened my day!"

I feel nervous about later, even though he continues to do crappy things, he still blames me. When will I stand up to him and not give a fresia.

I hope I can make the most of my time off work, although I am slightly limited, but I am ok with that.

Thinking should I get Netflix just for the new four part Gilmore Girls?

I feel like this might cause problems. I swear if I have issues because of your stupidity, I will kick your ******* ass.

Serenia said:
I feel nervous about later, even though he continues to do crappy things, he still blames me. When will I stand up to him and not give a fresia.

I'm good at standing up to people. I'll do it for you :)

TheRealCallie said:
I feel like this might cause problems.  I swear if I have issues because of your stupidity, I will kick your ******* ass.  

Serenia said:
I feel nervous about later, even though he continues to do crappy things, he still blames me.  When will I stand up to him and not give a fresia.

I'm good at standing up to people.  I'll do it for you :)
Great, you can do it :D

Me too, Serenia! Just throw me in the right direction and I'll tell them all!

I'm feeling. I don't know what it is, but I have one of those.
My mother just sent me a text saying three words "(family member) has lymphoma". Wait... That's all you're going to say?? I asked what kind and all the usual stuff, but nothing for 4 hours now. I'm supposed to be getting my assignment done and I can't concentrate on a **** thing. So yeah, I'm feeling.

nibbysaurus said:
I'm feeling. I don't know what it is, but I have one of those.
My mother just sent me a text saying three words "(family member) has lymphoma". Wait... That's all you're going to say?? I asked what kind and all the usual stuff, but nothing for 4 hours now. I'm supposed to be getting my assignment done and I can't concentrate on a **** thing. So yeah, I'm feeling.

I'm sorry to hear about that. :(

If you don't get answers from that one, maybe ask the family member directly? :S Good luck, whatever happens!

thanks BB. I heard from my cousin, my uncle was diagnosed with cancer this morning and it looks like he will not last the night. My mother is there now, sitting with her brother and his family while he passes. He's sleeping now, full of morphine and other drugs. I hope he gets a chance to say goodbye to those he loves, and those who love him get a chance to do the same. I feel sort of numb right now. The whole thing is very unexpected.

Latest posts

Back