What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm feeling slightly annoyed after I said 'Yes' I want the television on then the person I responded to turned it off. Well guess I'll have to turn it on again. I'm all in good spirits but just wait until I started my Telemarketing job, bet you I'll be depressed, I can count on it, it's my only salvation and the only job I can get, don't even know what they pay. I'm messed if I'm on commission I've tried telemarketing before and I sucked.

i'm am also very sad, i'm so sad iwant to delete my facebook, but like if i killed myself, the absence would never be noticed becuase the person was never noticed in the first place

it's so hard how can it be that all of 96 aquantances hate me so much they are bound to ignore everyhing i do. i just want a little comment just to say oh that is a funny note or lol you are so witty. They just don't care and it makes me want to kill myself.......
oh and i kicked that mean person out of my amy lee fanclub ditching the administrater does not bode well, with the administrater. i wonder if she'll ever notice that i actually banned her, hmmm there may be consequences for that but i'm suppressing the worry and i'm pretty much emotinonally phazed right now :(

it's too bad there aren't more things i can ban her from, like a bus or a restraunt or all the bathrooms in her dorm....

ah that be nice

there's a special place in my heart where i hold all my spitefullness for her

:)

errr...okay, i don't know what I feel at the moment or all day today.
I can't put a word on it or identify it.

I'm not sad
I'm not angery
I'm not hurt
I'm not jumping for joy.
I'm not sereen
I'm not tired
I'm not moody
I'm not bore

I can't relax

A little bit uneasy. it's very subtle. Kind of like I afraid of what's
going to happen next. I'm calm...but it's a weird feeling.

err oh honeysuckle...I get it now...it's the begining of my anxiety attack.

I woke up today feeling pretty anxious and stuff, but now I actually feel... okay. It's funny how things can just fall into place for no apparent reason.

I'm also feeling amused at life, for being such a weird and messed up thing.

Okay, it's okay, I'm in a bit of a better mood. It's all good. I got this.

yeah anxious, that is probably a mellow version of it.

I felt like I was coming down with a cold this morning. But now I just feel a bit achy.. I just jeep drinking this orange Juice and hope for the best.

I miss my ex..haven't let myself contact him... I feel like half of me is missing..yet oddly in some ways it feels like he's standing beside me. I so want my family back, my best friend and love back, I guess alone is how I'm meant to be.

Bluey said:
I felt like I was coming down with a cold this morning. But now I just feel a bit achy.. I just jeep drinking this orange Juice and hope for the best.

I've had a cold for like, 2-3 weeks now, it sucks! May the power of the orange juice protect you. :D

I'm feeling okay, yeah, not bad actually. I think my problem is that I just care too much about... everything. That usually makes life more difficult to deal with. :(

Hope_Reigns said:
I so want my family back, my best friend and love back, I guess alone is how I'm meant to be.

you must be my twin :p but no your not meant to be alone, it just feels like that.

Latest posts

Back