What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
i lost my mobile phone, now how are my imaginary friends supposed to get in touch with me? bollocks.

You need a better set of imaginary friends; all mine have ESP. :p

Sorry that you've lost your cellphone though, that's a *****. :/

I'm super tired :( I just wanna sleep all day... and please dont say he likes me cuzI have no idea how to react.

cheaptrickfan said:
You need a better set of imaginary friends; all mine have ESP. :p

Sorry that you've lost your cellphone though, that's a *****. :/

LOL :)

it certainly is shitey, i just walked the neighbourhood with my cordless hoping to find it ringing in the bushes, no such luck. soon it will decharge completely and disappear into the void. ****.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
it certainly is shitey, i just walked the neighbourhood with my cordless hoping to find it ringing in the bushes, no such luck.

I could see that as a short movie starring Roberto Benigni. lol

Sorry, though. Once they get lost, they often stay lost. *sigh* Damned small, pocket-sized technology.

I am hoping everybody gives me some reputation and tells me how much they like me.
I am thinking that it is a wasted hope and a silly fantasy that I like very much anyways.
I am feeling embarrassed for posting this.
Just remembering right now how egomaniac I can be. :rolleyes:

i feel so lonely and depressed, it feels like i'm just going to kneel over and get sick

it's like an anexity attack only instead of being anxious i am extremely depressed

i've wasted the last **** five hours with the door just hoping, wanting someone to stop by but no one ever

does

i hate college

:(

i think i'm gonna take a shower in the really gross and germy showers

and just cry

:(

ps i hate people why are they always yelling

i hate people the're just a binch of ******* dumbasses

evanescencefan91 said:
i feel so lonely and depressed, it feels like i'm just going to kneel over and get sick

good vibes to you my friend :)

if you have the energy, go for a walk anywhere around nature, lots of trees and plants and flowers.

:)

I feel down and sick.
I`m thinking about my soulmate, remembering a precious moment.
I hope to feel better by the end of the day.

I'm feeling tired, hoping the week turns out fine, thinking if I should continue with my readings and remembering that I have to install the scanner option for the printer.

I've been awake for over 20 hours.

I should go to bed before i drop dead :D

I'll post in the birthday threads tomorrow.

anger resentment and just frustration that i have all this studying to do while everyone goes out and parties

great deal of envy and , almost just hatred, to people that didn't invite me, had a good time oh and ******* won stuff while i did my fucing homework

good kid stays in does homework, what the fresia am i going to get out of this aggg

just all very aggrivation frustration

almost helplessness, becuase i don't think i'll be able to learn all this stuff by tommorow and i only got like 2 hours or so left to stdy

just
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

);

feeling unloved an unwanted even though i have so many people around me, but not the one i need an want the most!

Thinking that I SHOULD be missing someone. And keeping the stress of a busy upcoming week at bay. :X

feeling a little better,

ah finally found some food, i still got an essay to write argg

i'm glad i ate lot's of junk food, cuz it made me get out of my dorm to get a smootie, and i couldn't really bike back while holding a smoothie, my bike needs a cup holder, so i walked around a little, and i saw some people at the pentacrest with a soccerball,

so i walked uup and asked if i could join, so we started just passing the ball around a little, then we played 3 on 3 for like 2 hours it was reallly fun
then we went to the mall, to get something to drink and i ran into a guy from my courses in common, then we went to a coffee house and listened to music read the comics and played scrabble it was fun

i gues i'm glad i got some socialzation i was really happy to play soccer, i really suck at it but i really love, lols actually that;s the essay i have to write for tognight,

and now i'm just munching ion some chex mix, i got back around 11:30 so thee caffiteria and the c store were, c;losed i had a thing of noodle soup left i had bought a week ago thankgod, i used he microwave in the lounge, but ya chex mix, is like always there for me, when i don't have time, or can't get a real meal, like in highschool and i had work in the library i needed to do, chex mix was there, on the plane trip to hawaii it was 8 hours long, and like 3 hours after we got there since we got like actual dinner chex mix was there

wow so lame, i think i've grown stronger attachements to foods, then to actual people cept for like my penpals i <3 you guys

:D

but ya just like xxx vitamin water and cookies and cream candy bar, are seriously like my two best friends, and then a smoothie and a subway sandwhihc, and then chex mix

*sighs*

well i really should do my essya now holy ffuck it's almost 1 am now

well thanks for letting me ramble here

i just love having a place, to talk about my day so someone i can talk about my ups and downs with

this is my favorite place

*hugs*

Just when I think that I can't possibly get any lonelier, something happens to make me feel even more alone than ever. Dear God, is it ever going to get any better or is this as good as it gets?

Latest posts

Back