What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ella said:
I'm a friendly outgoing person so how come I find myself and up at 5am surfing the net and feeling like s***. How do our once happy lives change so much that we end up feeling like a different person?

because we are easily influenced by certain vibrational resonations that people unknowingly emit. Certain interaction between your current vibrational tone and that of someone else who might be emitting negative vibration could cause an imbalance of mood and feeling. Thats why it is always best to try and have a positive outlook and not let those that are negative get to you. It is so easy to let these influences dwell upon you, but you must resist. Make every effort to influence the negative with positive vibrations. :)

I'm feeling energenic hyperactive

i'm listening to the fun soong

[youtube]eBUn0gMx4ZQ[/youtube]

i just got back from carving pumpkins none of burge freidns could come cuz they had homework :(

but i still had a good time

lols i luv carving pumpkins even though i suck, it's like giving someone a nice big lobotomy

lols i'm just kidding how would i know what thats like i haven't given anyone a lobotomy

............lately tehehe :D :D :D

the smell of pumpkins makes me think of the anime witch hunter robin lols silly cuz i remember 2 year no 3 years ago i was carving pupkin while i was watching it

hmm 3 years well that slowly does pass by

i'll put up a pic of my ppumnpkin it's pretty sweet

and i should get some pictures of the leaves and the trees the campous looks briloinat, altthough i might have missed the prime days for :9

if it's sunny and i'm not tottaly laZY I'll do that, the scenery when i bike from here to work iss gorgeous

then we were gonna watch Halloween but not enough people stayed around to watch it sad

oh well if hadn't just eaten (free papa johns pizza so worth it)

now i'm gonna try my hand some more at wet i just got it used today

(ps i bet you can tell how hyper i feel by the aamount of typos herte)

my energy level and nu,ber oof misspellings have a positive correlation

ehh ya sunday was fun well i have finished all my mandatory homeowrk and reading, studying working or memorizing bah
i'm eh i'm not even gonna take a shower i showered last night i'm pretty sure

i feel uncaring lazy lethargic aimless i'm gonna play videogmaes till i go to bed

im trying to remember this word thats in the dark tower books. its the world for this little turtle tricket that has mind clouding powers
shulpida?
schulpida?
sculpide?

something like that (shull-pe-da).....

oh got it
Skoldpadda
thats a weird one but in the audio books it was pronounced shul-pe-da i swear!

the lethargy i feel is unbearable

i just wish to lay and cease into non being

for the world would feel not a shudder should i to do so

............ i think that provided a rather nice poem if not in the specific form of a haiku nonetheless

two years since it's been

it feels oh so much longer

oof i feel quite full,

though the two bowls of chocolate ice cream and candy coating were ever quite nummy,

they do not feel nummy in my tummy anymore

though i could stand to maybe gain a few more pounds, this "healthy amount of stomach" I have, still freaks me out

when I was younger, I was really almost deathly skinny, you could see, like each indvidaul rib, without me like sucking in my stomach,

then after adolescence my height and weight kind of caught up some to the rest of the norm

the other day i went down to the plasma center i haven't donated yet,

I had to give a form to my shrink that they had to fill out and then send down to the place

they took my weight, and I was like behind a counter with the physcian on the otherside, soo,

since they couldn't tell, I bent my knees in atempting to force more weight onto the scale,

which is good, cuz they said, good 112 that's right at the cut off point

ya I'm sure you guys all really care about my womanly woes of being too skinny and then trying not to gain too much weight in college

well no one's making you read it

:)

Awww, poor Evfan
oct_hugs.gif

thankyou punisher that is very kind of you

*sighs* i just feel so aggravated, like very every thing is plotting against me, to squash any hope i have of feeling good,

i went to the front desk i was going to check out a movie, despite what the list said, they did not have schindlers list :(

oh the pettyness

auugh dman 3rd world lucky bastards, for having a valid reason to feel depressseed

ya that's bad i know

ugh I'm just so tired of watching will and grace and playing the guitar

i did it all through highschool

i can probably re-enact any episode

whats the point of practicing the guitar, i'm never going to be good enough and I'm neer going to be good enough

well now i'm settling for watching buffy the vampire slayer and playing the guitar, probably gonna have to retune it

*groans*

wel hooray hu;u, i actually have never watched it, but i have heard from multiple sources that it is good thanks for listening and the hugs

*hugs*

*twangs*

eh it's good enough for me,

having a bunk bed really sucks

it sucks even more not being a wizard or jedi,

accio guitar just wouldn't work, and i'm sure i got the pronounciation and the wand movement right

oh if only the bad people are easy to see as 90s cliched highschool students

heh by the way who here thinks Willow and I would make a good couple?

:p

ooh i feel sad,

tomorrow i go back h- to my dorm

i almost said home which is weird because well i guess this is home, although my dorm seems kinda like home to me, i've been there for the past 3 months

oh but what is home but a lovers embrace

..... I'm homeless

D;

Awww..evenescence. U and me both....
I need a lover that won't drive me crazy :p

I hope I get over this flu or cold soon...My freaken lungs R on fire N I can't breath :(

I am feeling annoyance because my cat keeps sitting on my mouse pad or tries to sit on my lap while I'm on the computer.

haha i know the feeling cheap trick

my cats like the keyboard a lot

leaving me with a lot of

hey hoe aehjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish hjhhhhhhhhhhhhhh------0 s

:p

oh I'm sorry you're not well crow :(

the flu is terrible i hope you get better soon,

be sure to drink lot's of fluids and get lot's of rest

ah dorm sweet dorm

ahh i feel wonderful

:D

it is sunny and warm ( for November) I'm in my bunk with my stuffed animals listening to evanescence

i'm gonna take a nap later probably

I hope the feeling lingers

:)

GRRRRRR headaches. Yesterday it was on the left side of my head, so I thought it must be because of my eyebrow piercing like usual, but today it's on the right side and it's killing.

oh i'm sorry punisher i hope it gets better

man i feel really nervous and scared

i had an anxiety attack last night it sucked i was up till like 6 in the morning

i need to get some more seraqil i called the therapists but my docter just left when i had finnaly gotten a hold of someone so i left a message i hope he'll call back

i have a busy day tomorrow

i feel terrified that this feeling won't go away and it's going to get in the way of going to classes, and getting my work done

and i feel fluey like i got food poisoning

i don't have any pepto yet and the store is closed

i have so much studying to do but all these assignments keep getting in the way

i feel scarred, i want to go home again, i want to stay at home for winter break

i haven't felt like this for so long

gahhhhh

D;

and as ussual talking to my mother never helps

):

well i got some pills, even the creamy pink color of the 25mgs are calming

now i just feel depressed

*sighs*

i have no life

hugs_7.gif

*hugs jlonely*

i'm thinking of the absurd lateness of an email, just to say I'm not qualified enough to be a librarian

and how i can travel 4,000 miles away from home across an ocean, and not lose anything

but i can have my wallet suddenly wrenched from existence, while eating dinner

WITHOUT EVEN LEAVING THE BUILDING

D;

and yes i apologise I'm goign to be dwelling over this for quite some time

Latest posts

Back