What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheaptrickfan said:
How excellent. I wondered if you were going to Poland. :)

I've always wanted to go to Austria. I WILL someday. I miss my traveling days.

You will have so much fun!

i hope so. i have mixed feelings about it all.. especially about Poland, i have family there, but.. there are.. complications..

cheers CT :)

oh wow that's really cool p2p I hope you have a goos time

aw man I am tired stressed and cold

and feel a little bit like crying

while my parents are quarreling and avoiding one another I'm running out of my medicines

Conservatives and parents when the crazies can't get their meds the crazy axe murdering rampage will be on your hands

*sighs* it's late febuary while is it still -10*

it's getting harder to pedal my bike, on my way to class while changing gears the chain was slipping so i couldn't get any resitance or momentum :(

I took it into the bike shop and they're naming off parts i didn't even know existed that i need new ones
a new casset a new back sector a new thingimagibe and new do hicky ya wanna buy $275 worth of new random and small partrs

gah screw you

*sighs* oh my poor bike

i hate my mother she is a miserable evil whore, no you can't take that bike down what if i want to ride it

SCREW YOU MOM!!! you don't want to ******* ride it, you just want the option of ridding it just like you don't want to go to sleep early you just want the option to sleep early forbidding me to take a shower at night when i want to.

gah I'm sorry for the negativity, i just feel like a freaking beat up horse I'm exhausted, i have a midterm tomorrow and then a test on friday
then over the weekend i have to work on a speech and a presentation and I'm soo tired and it's so cold

ohh woe is me

*cries*

life is hard for all of us

anyone up for a all night crying party i got ice cream old yeller, and an industrial sized box of tissues

so at least we can be stressed tired worried sad and frustrated together

ohh god,

If you don't see me posting anytime over the next week complaining about homework or something

it's probably because i worked myself in a comma or am being treated for something bad in the er

ohhh

You can try spraying WD40 into the rear sprocket. My bike was doing that. I thought I needed a new...but not.
It was just dirty from sand...
Good lord $270 you can buy another bike for that much money. You must have a very nice bike.
I hope you feel better...

I spoke to Chelle this morning. I miss her very much. She was in a very good mood.
I'm grateful for her love and friendship.

I gave my mother money...She needed it more than I do...
It's all good.

The scars ache sometimes, especially right before a storm comes in. I checked the weather channel and there is definitely a huge storm coming. I regret not taking better care of myself.

feel: bitter disappointment
hope: nothing
think: nothing
remember: nothing

homework

KILLL ME NOW!!!!!!!! DX

I can't beleive me freakin project wasn't long enough, ohh no that's not good enough you need more slides
fresia YOU!!

agg i have so much stuff to do

sorry i's so stressed and scared :(

and oh man my profeesor sounded pissed, how the hell could it fullfill any of the criteria WTF !! I got 8 slides about culture and honeysuckle

and honeysuckle

*cries* college is hard such a terrible time to be going off my meds

gah *coughs* that evil professor is going to owe me a good 2 and a half hours of my sleep

I's so busy spring break 2 weeks i hope that i can make it

i don't feel anything; i hope i die soon and i'm trying to remember what i've been thinking lol.

I am feeling optimistic and creative. I've started work on the book once again and feel good. I am trying to ride this wave for as long as possible. :D

another monday more homework and more project finicting and more speech meetings *sighs*

hmm i don't know why but I feel rather lethargic probably becuase of the overcast skies perhaps

I'm hoping that I'll get to see C.R. someday again...

....but I'm thinking it probably won't happen.

----Steve

i'm

feeling tired

hoping my pillows are on my bed, and not in the living room

thinking i should probably brush my teeth again, even after one rice cake

and

remembering that i need to plug my cell phone in

There's this psycho-***** from okcupid, who tries to contact me again every now and then :club:

Hadrurus said:
There's this psycho-***** from okcupid, who tries to contact me again every now and then :club:

what does she want?

(psycho-***** lovinz can be hot)

Just_Some_Dude said:
Hadrurus said:

what does she want?

(psycho-***** lovinz can be hot)

She wants to scratch your itch???

U ain't lived unless you have a couple of pyscho bitches in your life...
Pyscho bitches makes me feel like I'm sane....becuase they're crazier
than me?

We were texting for a while, then we spoke on the phone a bit. We agreed on a date, then she bailed the day before the date, saying that she already had dinner plans (?!). So I made it obvious to her that it didn't bother me (hell, I still went out with a couple of buddies to Miami Beach). She was very confused at first, but now she's trying to play games again: adding me on facebook and then deleting me, contacting me on Valentine's day, calling me at random times etc. I didn't realize that such apathy towards rejection could get under a girl's skin like that. I guess this girl just has problems. It was fun watching her jump around for a while, but now it's kind of creepy.

Latest posts

Back