What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm feeling kind of hopefull for a change. Things aren't half as bad as I thought they were, they rarely are, I'm happy today but I'm wondering how long it'll last...

I'm feeling all verklempt today. Must be the rain. :(

It's stupid - I'm all weepy and I don't know why.

I should probably just give up.

I'm feeling happy, I'm thinking I should be asleep, I'm hoping I'll be up in 4 hours 13 mins to get ready for work! Night!

feeling- very weak. want to eat a big ol' juicy burger right now, but i can't because i'm on a diet and i have a weigh-in tomorrow. need to show some weight loss on the scale. don't want to sabotage my chances!!!

hoping- some day i'll find the one for me.

thinking- i'm working on a song right now and i'm trying to put the chorus together. in case you're wondering, it's about being lonely, and when i compose the beat, i'm going to go heavy on the strings.

remembering- nothing comes to mind :/

One of the VERY few movies that has the ability to wet my eyes every time I watch it:

Gods and Generals

Laff, I dare ya. -_- lol

ugghh I feel like crap on toast right now, i really hope I'm not comming down with a cold

*hugs everyone!!!*

man between my exams and my room mate's essay,

those dishes are never going to get done

dman it, I must have a cold or something :(

must have been that sick guy in the laundry or every single other person in campus good god on the bus or during my exams all I hear is this never ending chorus of coughing sneezing hacking and weezing

GAHHHHHHH

college is not a friendly place fot germaphobes

:(

*holds tightly to hand hand sanitizer*

oh blessed sanitizer protect me from the sickness that is other college students

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

D:

Latest posts

Back