What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah, my shoulder is bothering me. I wish some one hit it. It will make me feel better probably. xD

I'm feeling a bit lost right now. Lost, unhappy, and run down and sickly.

I'm EDNOS, which means Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified. I'm having another relapse and right now I feel like I want to just give in to it, this is my only crutch right now and I don't feel ready to approach a doctor about it just yet. If somebody tried to help me or make me get better right now I would push them away screaming and shouting that I need this. It may not be the best coping method, but right now it's the only one I have and I don't want to get rid of it.

I'm feeling disappointed that Proposition 19 is a "No" so far, I'm hoping I make a genuine friend one of these days, I'm thinking about what movies to watch next, and I'm remembering last year's holiday season.

Aggravated that I have to run out to Office Max and slap down money on a package of expensive ink cartridges in order to finish my lesson prep.

i want my cramps to go away, and I want to stop feeling so un-trusting of my best friend. Oh also... i HATE those bible/church infomercial things I wake up to every morning.

Feeling utterly depressed. Hoping it all stops. Thinking how much debates and harsh judgment when you're already feeling down just pushes the depression into darker realms. Remembering when I had hope of a future.

I feel lonely and a bit depressed at the state of my pretty much now non-existent love life.

I hope that one day I will find somebody who will love me just the way I am, imperfections and all, even if I have issues and stuff.

If I could just magically be somebody else, I wouldn't, I'm not happy with the way my life is right now but I'm working on changing that and I believe that one day I will finally be happy in my own skin.

BRAIIINNSSS!!

....god **** it , got 2 zombies today, nailed one with a sock from my bike, got tagged from behind as I went to pick up my sock :(

hardly any humans left, though I got my roommate

Feeling sick/hungover but goooood.:cool:
Remembering - last night, made the effort to go out for a friend that I'd been avoiding then fell out of touch with for ages birthday. Thanks to the miracles of ecstacy/alcohol had a really good night and chatted/danced with a few new people.
Do feel really sick today tho.

*sighs* I feel very unstimulated of late,

like I've just gotten in the routine of class, homework, chill sleep

it's not the depressing lethargia that I often get,

I'm just very bored, and I have nothing to look forward to and I don't have the motivation to really get my life anywhere

but late adolescence it seems you've really seen it all

maybe my body is just tired, staying up a little later than usual and not taking nightquil takes longer for me to fall asleep,

i just wish something would happen

hmmm

maybe I'll take a nap when i get home

yayyy

--seriously the most exciting thing in my life

feeling- a little hungry. wish i had something to snack on.
hoping- i can muster the strength needed to hit the gym after work.
thinking- what to do about this...
remembering- her.

Wishing I was more trusting of my own judgement about so many things.

And excited about the future.

And I should be sleeping. *gone*

Grateful. Although I am in a place in my life that I never would have imagined a few years ago, I am grateful for the new friends I have made and the safe and wonderful place I have to live.

Latest posts

Back