What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WallflowerGirl83 said:
I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar but I always held myself back. This is something I've always wanted to do but I always thought I would suck at it. Been looking up Guitars lately at Guitar Center cause my current guitar is broken I think. Thinking about trading it in for another guitar while getting an amp and some other things that I might need. I know I'll need to save up money to make this happen but I don't care; I want a guitar so badly. And this is not something I'll put on the back burner, once I do get a guitar I'll find a teacher to teach me how to play and than I'll go from there. =)

I've been here too. Many false starts due to discouragement. But then I'll hear a song again which reminds me why I wanted to do it in the first place, I'll hear something that makes me think, "I wish I could create something as cool too". I don't want to go through life in a haze, just consuming other people's creations - I want to create something of my own too. Make sure that once you get it, you also get all the tools and don't forget to learn the maintenance aspect of it too, like how to change strings and stuff. Get a good practice schedule, and keep making progress! Forward momentum will encourage you to keep pushing forward. Don't give in to the old story of "I can't do it"! Make sure you find a teacher right away so you don't give your mind time to talk you out of what you really want.

If it weren't hard to be very good at a musical instrument we all could be dancing to each others music in the streets.

I am thinking about who I used to be even only 6 months ago, and how much I have changed for the better

I have been feeling really great these last few days. Better than I can remember feeling for a while.
Got some activities lined up for the week and I have a date Friday Night :)

I try to start groups at forums for musicians and it goes nowhere always. :(

Unless I am at a guitar forum. Then i do not need to do that.

Have a nice day. :~D

I'm not ok, I need to be ok, I'm sad, I want to be alone, I love her, she makes me suffer, I hate her, I can't hate her, still hating her, *remembers scientists proved people truly in love can't go 4 days mad at each other*, fresia my life, fresia this honeysuckle, I'm getting the fresia out of this mad place, go somewhere no one knows me, start over, alone, where no one can hurt me ...

Well, I've got my 14 year old niece sleeping here right now because my sister has just gone into labour, so I'm hoping my sister will be OK and that the birth will be straightforward. I'm thinking that my niece is a wonderful girl and that I'm always pleased that we're so close.

I truly am alone in this big world. This is incredible. Whenever one show his true colors, he becomes invisible. Yet, when he show the colors people want to see he suddenly comes at sight. I must review my human behavior book

Is it okay to be mean to people in here?:/ Not without a reason of course.
I know people may be more fragile here, that is why I´m concerned. So I´m not sure if I can say a mean word to someone in here, if I disagree with him/her.

Mr.YellowCat said:
Is it okay to be mean to people in here?:/ Not without a reason of course.
I know people may be more fragile here, that is why I´m concerned. So I´m not sure if I can say a mean word to someone in here, if I disagree with him/her.

You can always disagree with someone, without resorting to using mean words.

Attack the argument, not the individual. :)

and

I just might be in competition with someone that i have not seen or heard from in 30 years.

johnny196775 said:
Attack the argument, not the individual. :)

and

I just might be in competition with someone that i have not seen or heard from in 30 years.

Competition in what way? Just curious...

Sadness is trying to creep it's way back in. Not sure if I am strong enough at the moment to stop it.

Latest posts

Back