What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you run a bath for 23 minutes, sit in your room for 31, then get in & out in 4 minutes flat?? ... Then sit in his room for a further 5 minutes, before going BACK in the bathroom for another 15. The hell!?

Feeling so drained, these last four weeks have been so emotinal. Glad everything is back to normal tomorrow.

I don't like those moments when I dwell on honeysuckle in the past, IE the lovely people I've met but not made a go of things better. The past is the past, leave it at that!

Feeling so so angry - just dealt with tech support. On the phone. When they had said they were gonna come here. So we could have had our internet back up on Saturday.

Angry and sad. It's going to be very, very hard to do anything about that girl, in fact, if it happens at all it's going to take years and years. I just wish I was the kind of guy who could convince a girl to leave who she's with. There are people who can do that. I wish I was one of them. I wouldn't care that it technically makes me a bad guy, since I'd be doing to a bad guy anyway. I hate guys like him, I want to see them fall. Life just bends over backwards for them and gives them free rides all day cause of their lame-ass image. I just want to reach out and beat them into the ground.

I'm making little bits of headway on certain things in my own life, but I feel like it's just too little too late.

And as if that wasn't enough, things aren't so good at home. I wake up and I just can't believe how we've all gotten so old all the sudden. It's just a bummer to see people and animals you are close to, not doing so well anymore. I know I've mentioned this before but I guess their age hasn't really sunk in until this year.

I'm looking around for something to be glad about, a ray of sunshine to hold on to so I could get some rest from the rage and the worrying and the sadness but I just can't find anything.

I feel... strange.
I mostly feel good but I still can't get her out of my thoughts. I think about her constantly. It's pretty sad and pathetic.
But I can't get her back, no matter how hard I try. I need to move on but I don't think my heart is ready.

I'm feeling bored and waiting for tomorrow when I have stuff to do. It's been a slow week, and slow weeks are depressing.

I feel so.. confused.
I hope that things will work out quick. :\
I think I'm losing hope but I can't.
I remember the good times we had and I miss it so much.

thenameIwanthasgone said:
I went to shoutbox and typed but was blocked because ? ??

Mighta just been a glitch, I can see the two things you wrote there. You should try it again. :)

I am hoping that i do not die before i consider myself good at guitar.

And i hope me and my bf die at the same time years from now. That way we do not have to find each other dead someday.

murmi97 said:
thenameIwanthasgone said:
I went to shoutbox and typed but was blocked because ? ??

Mighta just been a glitch, I can see the two things you wrote there. You should try it again. :)

It looks like he double posted. Whether that was him or a glitch, that's likely what caused it. Trying to post too fast.

I´d like someones advice.
I know what I´m about to ask is weird, an maybe "not okay", but still.

Is there a way to get "happy pills" without consulting a doctor of any kind?

There are days like this one. One is feeling bad, and does not want to feel bad. Hurting myself helped/helps, but I´m not able to do it often for certain reason (mostly questions and eyes on marks). So I was thinking of alternative. I´m thinking about his for quite some time, just didnt find any answer.
I know that in the end, I always pull through. Well, what I´m I going to do, die in the middle of a day?:D
But its getting harder and harder. Although I always cherished my calmness regardless of this kinds of things, it gets harder and harder as time goes. That leads me to be afraid of impulsive behavior, as some thoughts are appearing more and more often.
To cut the crap, and get back to the question.
So, is there a way to obtain them?

I thank in advance for anyone reading this, and thanks for those who reply.

Mr.YellowCat said:

There are days like this one. One is feeling bad, and does not want to feel bad. Hurting myself helped/helps, but I´m not able to do it often for certain reason (mostly questions and eyes on marks). So I was thinking of alternative. I´m thinking about his for quite some time, just didnt find any answer.
I know that in the end, I always pull through. Well, what I´m I going to do, die in the middle of a day?:D
But its getting harder and harder. Although I always cherished my calmness regardless of this kinds of things, it gets harder and harder as time goes. That leads me to be afraid of impulsive behavior, as some thoughts are appearing more and more often.

medicinal cannabis or antidepressants are both prescribed for depression. opps. if you want to get happy pills without a prescription your going to have to break the law. i guess.

Mr.YellowCat said:

Why don't you just go to a doctor and get them? It's safer, since the doc will know more about what's best for you.

There's a black market for everything, so to answer your question, yes, you could get them. You would, of course, have to find someone who knows someone, so you know where to get them. Go to the druggie section of town, maybe.

BUT, it'd probably be easier and cheaper to get marijuana.

Latest posts

Back