What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping I'll dream about "a la minute" ice cream when I finally go to sleep. I want to be in an ice cream container surrounded by ice cream of a particular flavor and munch till my heart and tummy's content. Mmmmm..... I think I'm getting some later today (the 15th). Oh, I can't wait! Of course, I look forward to seeing my honeypotpie more! It's been a little over a week, and I've missed him very much. I can't wait to be with him again this evening! Love, love, love! <3

I feel drugged and I don't know why.

Maybe it was the Night Alka Seltzer I took last night. :/

TheRealCallie said:
johnny196775Again said:
my aches and pains seem so trivial as compared to those of real people.

Are you not real people too? :p

Everyone has their problems, that doesn't make your problems less than others. It just makes them different.

+1

Thinking about the time my buddy went postal because they put tomatoes in his burritos at Taco Bell. He slammed the bag down so hard on the counter, the burritos exploded EVERYWHERE - all over him, the staff, the walls...

Epic memory, which could only be bested by the strawberry milkshake incident.....

jd7 said:
Thinking about the time my buddy went postal because they put tomatoes in his burritos at Taco Bell. He slammed the bag down so hard on the counter, the burritos exploded EVERYWHERE - all over him, the staff, the walls...

Epic memory, which could only be bested by the strawberry milkshake incident.....

Okay now I want to know about the strawberry milkshake incident.

Whenever I look on my news feed on FB, I always come across at least one photo where a friend of mine is with another friend.
I may be whining a bit, but it never ceases to make me feel like I've been a bad friend or that I don't have any at all whenever I see one.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Whenever I look on my news feed on FB, I always come across at least one photo where a friend of mine is with another friend.
I may be whining a bit, but it never ceases to make me feel like I've been a bad friend or that I don't have any at all whenever I see one.

You have friends here though Mr. Seal

:)

Thinking about what happened in Sydney recently (in Martin Place) and just everything that goes along with it, I guess. I watched the unfortunate end live last night, saw the immediate aftermath and so on.

I don't know. I'm not necessarily sitting here being concerned or troubled by those events. Don't get me wrong, they concern and trouble me immensely. I'm just more pondering it in general. I mean ****, I live in Canberra. Sydney is only 2.5 hours away. I've been to that cafè. It's much more real than the things that happen overseas, much more closer to home (literally and figuratively), and yet it's not at the same time. Weird.

Civol said:
Thinking about what happened in Sydney recently (in Martin Place) and just everything that goes along with it, I guess. I watched the unfortunate end live last night, saw the immediate aftermath and so on.

I don't know. I'm not necessarily sitting here being concerned or troubled by those events. Don't get me wrong, they concern and trouble me immensely. I'm just more pondering it in general. I mean ****, I live in Canberra. Sydney is only 2.5 hours away. I've been to that cafè. It's much more real than the things that happen overseas, much more closer to home (literally and figuratively), and yet it's not at the same time. Weird.

I've been thinking about this as well. Up until six months ago I lived just outside Sydney. Even if I'm very far away now, it still felt close to home.

This made me think about the horrific thing that happened here in Norway 22. July 2011. So many poor people gone. We called it terrorism, And the perpetrator was a norwegian man.

I will never be able to fathom the senseless slaughter of human beings and other despicable acts of violence that are perpetrated.

Latest posts

Back