What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's hard when no one answers to feel as though there's any point in speaking. I sent off an e-mail to an instructor asking for some clarification on textbook material, but like the two women I was recommended to for a potential mentor/mentee relationship before him I expect to be ignored entirely.

Thank goodness for Google and the hours of free time I have in the evening to hunt.

even tho I've had days off from work due to snow storms, I feel like I really need a vacation. Some where warm and sunny. I'm feeling quite burnt out from working 6 days a week, dealing with epic proportions of snow and just doing the same thing day in and day out. I've been having a hard time concentrating on my office work and get barely anything done as of late.... it also dones't help that I am speanding most of my time on here.

I need to clear my mind, take a break and come back refreshed and ready to get back to the daily grind.

Been feeling rather nauseous the whole day. Then I sat here thinking that I could really go for a whole pot of warm strawberry pudding right now...my body must be an idiot. Or he's pure genius...

To hell with that, I'm just gonna go for it.

I'm hoping I can be happy on my own, sort out the stresses in my life, and have some more realistic aims and goals to work towards.
I'm feeling a bit miserable, but posting on here and hoping I can one day learn to take my own advice
I'm thinking that I should really go and do the washing up after tea.
I'm remembering how awful I felt in that last relationship and i'm pleased i'm out of it now.

Rodent said:
Been feeling rather nauseous the whole day. Then I sat here thinking that I could really go for a whole pot of warm strawberry pudding right now...my body must be an idiot. Or he's pure genius...

Warm strawberry pudding? Im so curious!!! Whatever is that!??

hope you feel better!

Danielle said:
Rodent said:

Warm strawberry pudding? Im so curious!!! Whatever is that!??

hope you feel better!

Nothing revolutionary about it. :p
It's merely sweet pink-colored pudding with strawberry flavor made from nothing but milk, sugar and ready-made powder mix. Long live the food industry.

...and it actually made me feel better. :D

Tired.... Jet starting my morning commute and as always I don't feel like I got nearly enough sleep. I'm wondering my if my body shouldn't be used to this by now. Stupid body/brain needing more zzzz's...

Thinking finally some goods news, can relax a bit now.
Feeling I need to get out of this funk. Right now I wish I could go on a long run in the rain. Wash this crappy mood away, come back refreshed and motivated.

you shouldnt assume things are aimed at you. you make assumptions and that makes me not want to be around you. you know who you are.

PenDragon said:
Mouse said:
I'm feeling very sick right now

Take care of your health, Mouse. Okay?

*Dragon hug*

I'm taking leave of the forum for a while. I can't come here when feeling so sick. And I am sick of pathetic retard forum bullies with loser attitudes. :(

*Gentle Mouse Hug*

Mouse said:
PenDragon said:
Mouse said:

*Dragon hug*

I'm taking leave of the forum for a while. I can't come here when feeling so sick. And I am sick of pathetic retard forum bullies with loser attitudes. :(

*Gentle Mouse Hug*

I hope you don't leave I like your posts. I understand if you feel sick, just a little break perhaps? Please please report the bully, its helps the mods keep this place great.

Hugs

She-ra said:
Mouse said:
PenDragon said:
Mouse said:

*Dragon hug*

*Gentle Mouse Hug*

I hope you don't leave I like your posts. I understand if you feel sick, just a little break perhaps? Please please report the bully, its helps the mods keep this place great.

Hugs
yes. Do report this bullie.

Latest posts

Back