What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping that, that isn't true.

TheRealCallie said:
I feel like I want a cookie. Someone make me some. :p

I will just whip you some up, what we having? Choc chip with a insy winsy bit of popping candy in :D I will put the kettle on too, but the club stays next to the front door! :p

Feeling like I shouldn't have to explain this, but thinking that eventually I'll have to. You know what I am to him. Okay, I'm not a random person or a neighbor down the street that's got a little crush on him. If anything, especially if he really wants to know, all of the attitude I get from you all has really made me never think of marriage. You all want to act like that just because we haven't exchanged vows or rings that it's not as important. It's really, really sad that anyone still thinks in such an archaic way.

And back to old school thingy, well It was nice change for couple of days, back to same old grass and cutter. Sigh...How much effort does it take to cut the grass anyway *shrugs*

Feeling a tad grumpy this morning, tired, sore throat again, and feel like my hands are tied about a situation, when i just want to give it all full throttle.

Today's been a weird day. Had 4 strangers talk to me at the hospital. One of which I do see around a lot and we give acknowledging nods to each other when we pass by since we see each other so often.. but we never talked. They all approached me today, strangely.

I don't want to lead a life like theirs. If only I could know what my future holds with this disease being apart of me. So I'll know what to do and not waste my time on things that don't really matter. They spend so much of their life in that place. It's like a neverending loop of battling something so stupid and evil. That isn't.. a life at all.

ladyforsaken said:
Today's been a weird day. Had 4 strangers talk to me at the hospital. One of which I do see around a lot and we give acknowledging nods to each other when we pass by since we see each other so often.. but we never talked. They all approached me today, strangely.

I don't want to lead a life like theirs. If only I could know what my future holds with this disease being apart of me. So I'll know what to do and not waste my time on things that don't really matter. They spend so much of their life in that place. It's like a neverending loop of battling something so stupid and evil. That isn't.. a life at all.

I hear you. But you have to keep on keeping on, you know?

((((hugs))))

After being feeling ill since Saturday (vomiting, nausea, dizziness and feeling faint etc.) I am finally starting to feel good again. :)

What am I thinking?
- Perhaps I need to get a ******* life
- I'm 26 this year and still have no idea WTF to do with my life or what I want to do with it
- Despite everything Saturday was wonderful
- I want him but I will never have him *mini tantrum*
- http://www.trickortreatstudios.com/michael_myers_halloween_II_full_head_mask.html < It is mine now and I love it
- Bedtime or "Halloween II" (1981)?
- We could make this honeysuckle real hell yeah

Thank fresia I don't look like what I've been through.

TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:

I hear you. But you have to keep on keeping on, you know?

((((hugs))))

Thanks, Ska. *hug*
I'm afraid that's all I can do.

I clearly feel that I exhausted my usefulness...but would anyone have the bluntless of telling it to me?

I hope I can get some sleep tonight, after the last two crappy nights. Maybe I should stop watching the movie.

I'm hoping I can find someone soon with whom I'll feel a real connection as I don't feel for some time now x)

I was doing really well with it all and I know I will get past this blip. Why did hearing him tell you that feel like a kick in the stomach? Is it him saying "He just wants to look after you and protect you" is that because I wish someone wanted to do that for me. I don't know, nevermind.

Clean shaven...it's been a while since I put my head through this, but it's an interesting sight again. Except for the couple of scratches.

Latest posts

Back