What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peaches said:
feeling mighty scared, on the verge of starting a Wandering Jew lifestyle, forever alone, I don't know how this will end and some days my optimism doesn't keep up

I was thinking about something roughly the same, just selling all my things and taking off to wander the world for a year.

Why are you feeling scared? What's going on? :/

^ *hugs* I hope you're okey.

I feel so lazy and passive... I really need to clean my home and get rid of useless stuff. Bleh.

Today I believe that everything happens for a reason and there are no coincidences ... tomorrow I'll change my mind maybe :D

Nely Lo said:
Today I believe that everything happens for a reason and there are no coincidences ... tomorrow I'll change my mind maybe :D

I agree :) Tomorrow, though, I am not changing my mind ;)

Feeling sick and annoyed. I hope they don't call or text, a part of me wants it to be over :(

WishingWell said:
Lonely and tired of being lonely and making believe that I'm not.

We're here WW. *hug* I hope things turn out how you want them eventually.

Counselor told me that she wanted me to write down I feel statements. But I don't know what I feel. I worked so hard to disregard my emotions my entire life because people told me that's what I needed to do to be successful. Now they're telling me I'm not happy because I'm not connected to my emotions. I just don't get it.

OverUsedName said:
Counselor told me that she wanted me to write down I feel statements. But I don't know what I feel. I worked so hard to disregard my emotions my entire life because people told me that's what I needed to do to be successful. Now they're telling me I'm not happy because I'm not connected to my emotions. I just don't get it.

Would you mind elaborating on what emotions you were told to disregard?

Hungry! More conscious of it now that I'm on vacation and since today is quite devoid of activity until sunset. Must start doing all the things, but the stomach is being quite distracting..

I'm thinking how every time I see 'TheRealCallie' I really see 'TheRealSlimShady'.

Strange.

HoodedMonk said:
OverUsedName said:

Would you mind elaborating on what emotions you were told to disregard?

All of them.

I can't forget about what she said to me. I feel like scum walking the earth. Like a whole blob of mutated human gene walking around polluting normal people's space on earth. Thanks for letting me know how ugly I was, inside out.

Solivagant said:
July 11/12, my 2-year ALLiversary.

Happy ALLiversary to you, Solivagant.

[img=350x500]https://foodandtools.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/cupcake-and-candle.jpg?w=660[/img]

Glad you've been here this long and hope you'll be around for many more. Always a pleasure reading your posts and thoughts around here.

^ Thanks guys. =]

ladyforsaken said:
I can't forget about what she said to me. I feel like scum walking the earth. Like a whole blob of mutated human gene walking around polluting normal people's space on earth. Thanks for letting me know how ugly I was, inside out.

She was the ugly one, not you.

Latest posts

Back