What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
My sister's friend who's over right now just commented on my complexion. She said it's flawless and asked me what I do or if I take any particular supplements for it. That's not true though, I do have quite some flaws if she were to look closely. Yet another person who sees what I don't see about this. Maybe it's just me. But it really isn't flawless.

LadyF, I think maybe the point is that it appears flawless to other people. Very few people are ever going to come close enough to examine your complexion to notice things the way you would when examining your own skin. I think when it comes to physical appearance that's all that truly counts for most people. The apparent flawlessness. And maybe that's enough, since perfect flawlessness wouldn't be realistic.

I need a Bigger heart, this one seems very small for things I'm feeling right now Maybe I could borrow hers, hmm.

But wait, how is that possible when I already have stolen hers for myself, Doh!

TheRealCallie said:
I feel like something is off, but I can't figure out what it is.

How I hate that feeling, I hate the search for that something even more!

Feeling sleepy though I slept for so long.

TheSkaFish said:
I have been feeling like crap all day...low energy levels, lethargy. Not sick. Just..."off". Oh well. I guess I'll just try to do better tomorrow.

I hope you're taking care there, Ska. Keep well.

Talking to you just makes me lonelier. I feel like we're in a grey area where there's no real problem now, but neither of us just wants to move on. It's not so much that I don't forgive you, even though you had to go find someone who treated you like honeysuckle when they didn't understand your point of view to understand why it hurt.

When I was a teenager there was a story I hated about a broken teacup that was glued back together, but never fixed. I'm starting to think it's very true when it comes to the foundations. I could handle arguing about video games or politics, but once that basic belief that you wouldn't mock me and blame me for anger and mistrust is broken, what's to fix? Maybe it would be better if you hadn't come back at all.

I really wish I could go back to those times where I would just sit in-front of a TV all day watching cartoons and not have a care in the world...

mslonely said:
Feeling sleepy though I slept for so long.

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. I get like that some days, where I'm just sleepy all day. I need to figure out what's causing me to sleep badly, because it happens a lot. I wake up in the morning and almost instantly feel like taking a nap again.

mslonely said:
I hope you're taking care there, Ska. Keep well.

Thank you as always, friend :)

TheSkaFish said:
Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. I get like that some days, where I'm just sleepy all day. I need to figure out what's causing me to sleep badly, because it happens a lot. I wake up in the morning and almost instantly feel like taking a nap again.

I wonder, it's so annoying. Then you get family that doesn't get tired of telling you how lazy you are. I'm glad it doesn't happen all the time, though.

mslonely said:
TheSkaFish said:

I wonder, it's so annoying. Then you get family that doesn't get tired of telling you how lazy you are. I'm glad it doesn't happen all the time, though.

Oh trust me, I understand all too well! Sometimes, on these low-energy days where my mind is going a million miles a minute and nothing seems to make sense, I just don't feel like doing anything until I am feeling well again. I don't really feel like job searching or doing much of anything when I feel like I am in these states of total confusion. I feel like I just need to sit still until everything slows down and I can figure things out.

PS - stick around for a bit....I'm trying to make today my catch-up day ;)

It's usually dehydration that causes that. And sleeping more just makes it worse. You never wake up refreshed. Getting hydrated is the only way to fix it.

kamya said:
It's usually dehydration that causes that. And sleeping more just makes it worse. You never wake up refreshed. Getting hydrated is the only way to fix it.

Hmm. I have usually tried to fix it with sleeping in the past, which hasn't worked and I've always wondered why the constant tiredness won't go away. As you said - I never woke up refreshed. I'll try to be more conscious of my water intake tomorrow and see if I don't feel any better than usual.

Thanks.

Remembering how social I used to be.
Now I have to think so hard about what I'm going to say before I approach strangers. (if I end up actually approaching them)
I wonder what happened to me...

Good riddance. You never cared about me, you cared about what I did for you... and you said I needed therapy because I was angry that you turned a conversation about pressure on bisexuals into an argument about me keeping my nose out of other people's business.

Maybe this will make you think about why you admittedly lost every meaningful relationship you ever had, including your wife? I'm still not sure if you're some kind of a sociopath bent on manipulation or have absolutely no emotional intelligence to go with your oh-so-prized logic.

Latest posts

Back