What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you Bella.. totally oddly indifferent to most things. Not sure if I'm comfortable with that honestly, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts. I can still feel the other stuff underneath, just waiting to jump out on me again.

*Hugs Evfan91 & Bella* Thanks you guys.
I'm sorry to hear about the dream and that they left you, Evfan91 :(
I hope you won't feel indifferent much longer, Bella & Hope_Reigns.

I'm trying to work out if I can visit my bf instead, so I'm feeling a bit better today.

i'm sick in the head XD

i kind of feel like the first time i heard niko bellic talk about him doing the sick crap ever in the bosnian war and i think, he's like me...then i realise he doesn't exist and he never actually did that stuff, but my sick honeysuckle does exist @_@

I'm feeling okay, despite waking up around midnight (argh!). Lately I've been feeling like "blah", but I think the inspiration is slowly coming back to me.

I feel....quite numb, at the moment. Not much going on up here, thank goodness.

Pretty okay, nothing too special. And somewhat frustrated at myself for constantly getting stuck with doing nothing while time just flies past me. I wish I had more willpower, then maybe things wouldn't be quite as bad. :)

i'm feeling kinda depressed, just sucks that it's sunday night again,

and i've got a freakin cancor sore that won't go away and it's starting to hurt like a *****

oh well the week of snowdays was great while it lasted, just always seems i'm going back to school it's never ending

:(

i'm feeling a bit better a little will and grace and teddy bear therapy :)

i also got a meory card for my camera so i;ve been playing with that a little and taking pictures of the tv

i got a shot of sean hayes in the shower yay

tooth still hurts though i hope it's not a tooth problem or cavity cuase that would suck cuase i'm really pretty good at making sure i brush everyday

I'm feeling like I would like to go and drown myself, no reason really just don't think that spending time watching life go by is really the thing for me. God if your nice LET ME DIE EARLY.

I wish a toilet seat would fall out of the sky and hit "me" in the head.

rofl like dead like me, lol thats a pretty cool show but i be bumed then, i'd miss you

:)

Depressed and angry.

Fed up with life and everything that comes with it.

I wish it would all just stop.

Latest posts

Back