What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm feeling very lonely right now, as always.
Trying to cling to the small amount of hope I still have left, hoping for a day where all this pain will wash away.

Is that the kind of stress I'd face if I go up the ladder here? Do I really want that? Or is it that I'm just made to toughen up in cases like these where I almost always survive and manage to get things done without being told off?

TheSkaFish said:
Dang it! Another day, not used to its full potential, not even close! And January's almost done too.

Come on Ska Fish, save the good stuff, cut the crap, get it together!

:club:

This happens to me if I have been under stress and pushing myself to get things done for a long time without having enough break time for refreshing up my mood and energy. Then I feel down and can't use my time passionately and efficiently on what I have planned to. This is why we're told having a balance of fun and work is important. Depression and other mood-influencing issues matter too which make life so difficult and complicated to handle.

Hopefully everything goes well and you can get the most out of February and rest of this month. :)

I don't want to remember anything. I am afraid of what I might recall eventually. But it is something I need to be able to do if I want to get ahead.
I feel a sense of loneliness for the first time in quite a while. It maybe that I try so hard to avoid facing certain things that occasionally when everything hits at once, this sort of thing seems striking because although I don't often feel it, it is a sensation I ought to feel with my circumstances being what they are. Who knows. It'll pass soon.

*beep beep* ''A new text message? Yay! I wonder who it might be...'' I open the text message and it seems like it was just an ad about some magazine. Noooo. ><

Hopetracer said:
This happens to me if I have been under stress and pushing myself to get things done for a long time without having enough break time for refreshing up my mood and energy. Then I feel down and can't use my time passionately and efficiently on what I have planned to. This is why we're told having a balance of fun and work is important. Depression and other mood-influencing issues matter too which make life so difficult and complicated to handle.

Hopefully everything goes well and you can get the most out of February and rest of this month. :)

I often feel stressed about things, which causes me to feel overwhelmed. I guess all I can do is try not to waste any more time. Either way, thanks for the encouragement :)

lonelyfairy said:
*beep beep* ''A new text message? Yay! I wonder who it might be...'' I open the text message and it seems like it was just an ad about some magazine. Noooo. ><

This is the worst feeling.

**** you, driving people. How did you manage to run over an agile squirrel in a street where only 30 km/h are allowed?

I'm feeling low on confidence today, doubting myself. Feeling like I'm weird and awkward and too far down that road to form a proper, significant relationship- either romantically or plutonically
It's a feeling that comes and goes, but it keeps on coming back.

Latest posts

Back