What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was such a shock. Another reminder of how life can just end, just like that, in a split second. One moment you can be alive and laughing, the next you can be gone. Trying to get my life back on track has made me forget about the fragility of life at times and when I do remember and think about it, it scares me. Not of death in itself. More of losing the people I love and care for, or even for me to lose the time to spend with them and do all the things I wanna do for myself. But that's life, hey. Gotta make the best out of it while you can.

What a sad day it's been.

May you rest in peace.

ladyforsaken said:
It was such a shock. Another reminder of how life can just end, just like that, in a split second. One moment you can be alive and laughing, the next you can be gone. Trying to get my life back on track has made me forget about the fragility of life at times and when I do remember and think about it, it scares me. Not of death in itself. More of losing the people I love and care for, or even for me to lose the time to spend with them and do all the things I wanna do for myself. But that's life, hey. Gotta make the best out of it while you can.

What a sad day it's been.

May you rest in peace.

I'm so sorry to hear that, Lady. *hugs* :/ Life is indeed surprising and no one knows when the time comes...

I don't know should I laugh or cry... Maybe both. T^T One month old expensive new gaming computer and seems like the shop didn't have any freaking clue how to build a working computer (should be a great computer web shop in this country *cough*) because just looking at my event log with 1352 errors. Really?? All those errors before even getting the computer... Wow. Yes, most of them started after getting this computer but it had hundreds of errors even before I got this PC. I don't understand. :(

lonelyfairy said:
I don't know should I laugh or cry... Maybe both. T^T One month old expensive new gaming computer and seems like the shop didn't have any freaking clue how to build a working computer (should be a great computer web shop in this country *cough*) because just looking at my event log with 1352 errors. Really?? All those errors before even getting the computer... Wow. Yes, most of them started after getting this computer but it had hundreds of errors even before I got this PC. I don't understand. :(

Is it the Event Viewer which you are looking at? If it is, then it is perfectly normal to see hundreds of entries - especially if they're contained within the 'Information' or 'Warning' sub-categories. Many entries in the 'Error' category often cause no issue either.

If you wish, you can send me a PM stating what your issues are and which errors are concerning you and I will endeavour to solve them for you.

Think not of, how lonely you are,
Send it away, send it far,
Melancholy, tis only a passing moment,
Tomorrow, it'll be forgotten

user 130057 said:
lonelyfairy said:

Is it the Event Viewer which you are looking at? If it is, then it is perfectly normal to see hundreds of entries - especially if they're contained within the 'Information' or 'Warning' sub-categories. Many entries in the 'Error' category often cause no issue either.

If you wish, you can send me a PM stating what your issues are and which errors are concerning you and I will endeavour to solve them for you.

Yeah, it's Event Viewer. That's really reassuring to know if most of these hundreds of errors are mostly harmless, gonna send PM for you. Just so worried that I might have faulty parts in this new computer.... ;___; Thanks for helping. :]

Estrus said:
Just want to be dead to be perfectly honest

I feel you. It feels like there's so much wrong with me that I need to fix that it's almost not worth it. I find myself worrying about everything and I honestly think I'm too dumb and inept to suceed at anything in life.

I hate college. But I feel that there is still hope for me to keep going, even though it is no longer right for me. The instructors are entitled, and my chances at making friends in college has been very slim. We're in different places at different times, intervals, etc.

I hate also that no matter how suicidal I feel that I find myself getting up, even against my own will. I don't know how to feel about this, but I still hope. Perhaps this is what's keeping me alive no matter what. I won't stop it knowing that I can't. There are some things in life I cannot go against. And I do not know what purpose this serves yet.

I really hope the doctor will send the answer soon, I just got a job and I don't want to be away from there now because of all this pain & blood. ;___;

I'm remembering when you moved in here 10 years ago - I tried my best to be helpful and to be a decent neighbour, but I guess that you saw that as me giving you license to do whatever the fresia you felt like.

I'm feeling ******* annoyed - All you had to do was consult me, but no, it was easier for you to ignore my feelings on the matter and just go ahead with it. ******* with my property was not a wise thing to do.

I'm thinking about the person I used to be - I've tried so hard to leave him behind. I've attempted to be 'a better man'. If being 'a better man' means being taken advantage of, then I'm not sure I want to be one any longer. If the old me is who you want to meet, then maybe that's what you're going to get.

I'm hoping that I have the strength to overcome these feelings and deal with this in another way, but you have left me with very few options...

I'm so very sorry mom... I never ever hoped that it would happen to you. You're a true fighter and you tried your best. It breaks my heart.

1. Alcohol is never the answer.
2. I should never be allowed near any form of electronic communication when I've been drinking.
3. There are real people with real feelings behind these screen names and I should take greater care when choosing my words.
4. If I ignore the 3 things above, then I am going to risk hurting someone and making a complete tit of myself.

user 130057 said:
1. Alcohol is never the answer.
2. I should never be allowed near any form of electronic communication when I've been drinking.
3. There are real people with real feelings behind these screen names and I should take greater care when choosing my words.
4. If I ignore the 3 things above, then I am going to risk hurting someone and making a complete tit of myself.

Don't beat yourself up so much. :( If it's any consolation man, last night you were fine in the ALL chat. Personally, I don't think you hurt anyone's feelings but I can't vouch for everyone else. It was all in good fun.

lonelyfairy said:
I'm so very sorry mom... I never ever hoped that it would happen to you. You're a true fighter and you tried your best. It breaks my heart.

I'm sorry. :(

Latest posts

Back