What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking NEVER EVER EVER EVER juice a grapefruit with the skin attached. OMG BLAAAHHHH. PUKE WRETCH VOMIT! :( :( :(

yayyy cupcakes

and yay friday :)

it's amazing how much faster the weeks goes when you skip 2 days

lol *tries to look innocent*

Incognita said:
Terminus said:
It's funny how you can feel alright but how you TRULY feel is a completely different story.
except it isn't funny :)

Kind of like getting out of bed and putting one foot in front of the other? I've been hibernating because I am worn down from bad things that have happened and I know I'd rather be out doing something. When I speak to people I think I hear myself sounding ok and not bringing anyone down. I wonder if we are all actors out there hiding our true feelings. I suppose we have to not tell everyone but if they had any idea of the inner pain.

Aaaaaargggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!
now, I remember why I hate this fucken job !!!!
It's stressing the honeysuckle out of me
*&^%$#$@@$%^*&*%$#@!!!#$^$^%^%%!!

I'm grateful I have this fucken job..
I'm grateful I have this fucken job...
I'm grateful I have this fucken job...

Becuase the economy fucken sucks...

A little frustrated right now. Doesn't look like I'm going to get the job overseas I was hoping for.

Errrr....a major client just cancelled or pushed out their order....that's fun !!!!

:)....nothing fucken phase me more

Im feeling hungry, hoping to lose more weight, thinking of getting
another tatoo and remembering the taste of pizza....

Feeling good at the moment. Plans are going my way. Lots of wonderful people I meet around the globe, through internet.
As punisher, thinking about my next tattoo also, can't find the perfect image though....

And I remember the smell of that one specific perfume.....

Latest posts

Back