What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember a time when I was truly happy, and I try my best to hold on to that in order to remember that good times have happened, they will happen again, and I just have to have enough patience to get through this current rough patch.

I'm frustrated with myself. There was a time that I was very motivated to do everything. Right now I'm stuck on stupid and just can't dig down in my heart and mind to do what I need to do. I think I'm scared I'll fail. That is what freaks me out. I'm showing weakness to myself.

I'm thinking I might not be strong enough to do what I need to do. And it makes me sick to think that it's just because I'm too scared, that's such a stupid reason not to do anything. I wish I didn't care so much.

I'm thinking that I may never feel good enough.That what I do will never be enough and that I will never be truly happy.

feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Feeling sad.

Hoping for love.

Thinking about that time my ex was planning our wedding and picking names for our 14 kids, then the next week she says she dosent love me anymore.

Remembering, how happy i was with my marina.

Remembering Alex and how much I miss her. Wallowing in regret.

Hoping to wake up tomorrow and look at her myspace, and see that she's single. Hoping I could step in out of nowhere and suddenly be the light at the end of her tunnel, the same way she's the light at the end of mine. And we'd come together in the middle, and illuminate the dark.

Thinking that that's about 100% sure not ever going to happen.

Sometimes, it's really good to be honest to ur loved ones and someone is not doing that..... haiz....

Brian said:
Remembering Alex and how much I miss her. Wallowing in regret.

Hoping to wake up tomorrow and look at her myspace, and see that she's single. Hoping I could step in out of nowhere and suddenly be the light at the end of her tunnel, the same way she's the light at the end of mine. And we'd come together in the middle, and illuminate the dark.

Thinking that that's about 100% sure not ever going to happen.

You can be all up in my tunnel Brian! I mean, uh, as a light...like, figuratively.... !

i'm feeling kinda lonely

:(

i haz a bit of a headache too

i had too much caffeine earlier i think too much corn starch honeysuckle too

i'z probably take some aspirin in a little bit

Errr....

I just had to sit through an hour of experincing feelings.
Not just any fucken feelings...but greiving and sorrows.
Listen to people talk about that honeysuckle and then getting triggers up the fucken ass so I can epxerince
my grieving and sorrows and let go of them.

This way I don't have to be a freaken emophobia anymore. :)

I'm still feeling the pain from my weight training session on monday. My left arm has inflamed and i can't even straighten it :p

I'm so bloody tired again...why is it that I'm always tired all day & yet I can never sleep at night...unless it's drug induced?

I hope...no I long for just one night...where I don't end up wandering the house...listening to the sounds of silence as the world sleeps...

I fucken feel like crap
I'm hoping I can get some sleep.
I'm thinking of too much honeysuckle
and I'm remembering too much honeysuckle i wanna forget...

I'm feeling meh..

I'm hoping I'll get a job soon.
Also hoping that whatever it is that's ******* up my skin will disappear soon.

I'm thinking what's it gonna take for these girls to realise they are in crappy relationships
and that they would be much better off without their hopeless, disrespectful, loser boyfriends?
Also thinking, again, that I ******* HATE Dihydrotestosterone! :(

I'm remembering...many things...
My last interview.. My first chocolate covered strawberry..
How good it feels to earn a living.. How great my skin was last summer :(

Oceanmist23 said:

I'm thinking what's it gonna take for these girls to realise they are in crappy relationships

I'm not a girl ...nastay :(

And what the hell is ...diyheyasupertesteroilallinone ?

i'm thinking i am fooling myself with all this 'it will all work out in the end' horshit..

they will find me lying in my catbx in a fetal position smearing cheddar on my shins and chewing on old socks mumbling incoherently..

Trying not to be so anxious about socializing. Why are friends so hard? I like talking to people and I'm pretty open and friendly when prompted but immediately after they've gone I always feel so stupid and immature and incoherent. And distinctly unlikeable. So ******* awkward. And lonely.

fff I would do anything to be back in Oregon right now. My life feels like such a hot mess right now, I've got so much honeysuckle I gotta do that I just want to ignore and hide from, fresia. Can't ******* concentrate on anything for more than five minutes.

Latest posts

Back