What are you going to give for mother's day?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just really hope i remember to call her!!

lol
my mother is driving me down to visit my girlfriend for mothers day
XD
she just wants to see her little boy happy :p

i just sent her a card. i think im kinda bitter b/c she forgot my b-day the last two years.

Card.
She ruins my birthdays with her drama and self-centered antics, so I'm going to make myself busy that day.

I plan on buying my mom some flowers and a card from Wal-Mart. They always have a great selection for mother's day gifts. Then I am going to stick a $10 gift certificate to Burger King in the card I bought from Wal-Mart. I'll get everything on mother's day before I see her. It will be so lovely.

I joke.

I'm taking her and my grandmother to a brunch at a nice restaurant she always wanted to go this Sunday.

Has anyone got any ideas?!?!?! Oh oh and look @TheRealCallie I used the search bar! :)
LOL, I'm so proud of you 💙
I think it depends on the mother. I usually get my mom a potted plant. Like an orchid or something like that. I also usually throw in some food items she can have since she has a lot of allergies.

My mums insane she asked me for an oven for Christmas, maybe I'll get her like a blender thingy and a new set of trays

Ooh thats a good idea we go spa once every two weeks but its pretty basic might get her a fancy spa 😇

My sisters usually tell me what they bought for our mother and i just give money to one of them for my part. This year I know she wants an Egg grill so I guess that’s what she will get.

I believe mother's day has passed for the UK. What did you end up doing for your mom @CenotaphGirl ?
I got my mum a makeover and photoshoot 😅 shes looked soo good! They gave champagne between shoots ah brought back memories. Wish she’d say yeah to a pic post on here so you guys can see where I get my narcissism from (i joke kinda) lol gonna use some for her dating profile. As for me… I went to the beach and got a huge bouquet of flowers from my ex 😅✨ success?

I got my mum a makeover and photoshoot 😅 shes looked soo good! They gave champagne between shoots ah brought back memories. Wish she’d say yeah to a pic post on here so you guys can see where I get my narcissism from (i joke kinda) lol gonna use some for her dating profile. As for me… I went to the beach and got a huge bouquet of flowers from my ex 😅✨ success?
I'd say that's a pretty good mother's day.

Latest posts

Back