What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my immortal-evanescence

*cries*

aw man, i've got the itunes on shuffle, and just being emotinal at the moment, be sure to read all about my hormonal femine issues about the final episode of will and grace in the what are you thinking thread,

and the first notes osthe piano intro play and i start crying a little more again

:( and yes i was crying for like the last twenty minutes of that episode,

i seem to cry a lot a more now than when i was a kid

:)

um anyways itubes yayyyyy the computer place was able to get my itunes back yayyyy

although the songs i got off limewire aren't there, crap, what is the deal of one ipod cannot be synthed with more than one computer, it's the same computer it's just a new hard drive sheesh stupid itunes... although i do love almost as much as i love the internet. i should maybe buy some dougnuts for the techs at that computer store, just cause they're always so great about fixing our computer :

still sad about that missing itunes gift card, it was a $25 dollar one *tries to not start crying again*

**** **** ****, do you think when we die, if god will tell us where all that lost crap went like my really cool harry potter sweatshirt :(

oh well i got another cool one for christmas

wow i reallly type a lot when i'm emotinal

thanks for reading

Los Rollings - No Tienes Mi Querer

Fresh Air - Somewhere A Mountain Is Moving

I'm listening to my brand now guitar that I got today!!!
Ibanez Artcore AF75 Black fade to Red Hollowbody Electric!!!

evanescencefan91 said:
my immortal-evanescence

*cries*

aw man, i've got the itunes on shuffle, and just being emotinal at the moment, be sure to read all about my hormonal femine issues about the final episode of will and grace in the what are you thinking thread,

and the first notes osthe piano intro play and i start crying a little more again

:( and yes i was crying for like the last twenty minutes of that episode,

i seem to cry a lot a more now than when i was a kid

um anyways itubes yayyyyy the computer place was able to get my itunes back yayyyy

although the songs i got off limewire aren't there, crap, what is the deal of one ipod cannot be synthed with more than one computer, it's the same computer it's just a new hard drive sheesh stupid itunes... although i do love almost as much as i love the internet. i should maybe buy some dougnuts for the techs at that computer store, just cause they're always so great about fixing our computer :

still sad about that missing itunes gift card, it was a $25 dollar one *tries to not start crying again*

**** **** ****, do you think when we die, if god will tell us where all that lost crap went like my really cool harry potter sweatshirt :(

oh well i got another cool one for christmas

wow i reallly type a lot when i'm emotinal

thanks for reading

That song reminds me of my EX-GF...
I used listen to it...so i can cry...becuase I'm a guy.
I would always have watery eyes but could never actaully cry...that's why i wore shades.
I can relate to the song in too many ways.
I used to listen to it all the time for 3 years.

I love her so much. I remember when she was well.
i didn't know how to stop loving her no matter how much i tired.
and why in fresia is loving someone suck a bad thing ?

She still couldn't figure it out....becuase she was so messed up out
of her fucken mind...she was gone, mentally and emotionally,but
we were still living together and sleep in the same bed.

it was like a freaken monster showed up 7 years into our relationship
after she relapsed.
All the fucken chaos. All the wreackage. All the seperations.
All the sleepless night. I asked her to come home..but she was
right there in front of me in the living room. I stood by her side
in sickness and in health...For years...I just wanted her to hold me.
Still to this day...i still have feelings of wanting her to hold me and love me back.

It's about co-dependency...

I think there's another song...."call me when you're sober"

GOJIRA - VACUITY

"The sickness of this world is destroying all the dreams
The fools are kings, tearing apart the soul
The race for complication, communicate reaction
The lack of heart of men, I grow distant from the core"

[youtube]WmUgDrdbDhQ[/youtube]

The Blizzards - Stranger In Town

Album: Clin D'oeil
Artist: Jazz Liberatorz
Song: Genius at Work feat. Fat Lip & T. Love
Genre: Jazz/Hip-Hop

I'm listening to THERION. Very sophisticated metal with alot of orchestral and operatic elements, great riffs combined with killer melodies. :cool:

Latest posts

Back